IGNORED

Antoine Dodson (Bedroom Intruder) now Xgay and fundie??

ladyaudley

They're climbing in your windows, snatching your people up, trying to convert them, so you better hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cause they converting everybody out here.

I was at a yard sale last Saturday and I saw a lady wearing a t shirt with his picture on it. I didn't realize he was that famous.

Sounds suspiciously like he's been roped in by the Black Hebrew Israelites by what he posted.

Like Greg, there is no ex in that gay.

I think XGG and the EleventyMadonna need to recruit him for their motor coach ministry, stat!

He'd liven up that boring-ass* radio show, that's fer sure.

*Except when Erma Gerd is on.

In fact, Erma Gerd and Antoine Dodson should really take over that radio show. It'd be a whole lot more entertaining.

I refuse to believe that anyone is truly "ex-gay" until they refer to themselves as "ex-gay-so-and-so" and attach prominent signage to whatever mode of transport they prefer.

Embroidered clothing is optional;)

He'd liven up that boring-ass* radio show, that's fer sure.

*Except when Erma Gerd is on.

In fact, Erma Gerd and Antoine Dodson should really take over that radio show. It'd be a whole lot more entertaining.

That would be perfection! I would donate to their motorcoach ministry for sure. :clap:

Sounds suspiciously like he's been roped in by the Black Hebrew Israelites by what he posted.

Yeah, this, especially the "descendant of Judah" bit (the Tribe of Judah is a favorite among BHIs.) It's too bad, that group is weird and somewhat culty. Hopefully he snaps out of it.

I've never heard of this guy and I won't be looking him up but from the brief description he gave it sounds like he's just a crackpot, gay or straight.

Well hell, the world is a little less fabulous now...HA! I agree with the poster up thread, you are not truly ex gay until you are X-Gay such and such and make your first order for an embroidered sports coat and/or a sign for your vehicle!

I have such complicated feelings towards "ex-gay" people.

On one hand, you want to laugh because you know it's totally absurd and absurd fundamentalist bullshit is often absurd enough to be funny. On the other, you have to think about how much someone in your community is hurting to be able to do something like this, and it kind of sucks the humor out of it.

Do you resent someone or do you pity them? It's a case where someone without in the group is acting in an oppressive way towards that group, which is shitty and terrible, but you also realize that they're a part of a system that pits them against themselves in incredibly painful ways and you know what it's like to struggle with that. They're hurting so much that they're trying to shut the queer parts of themselves down and in the process they lash out at queerness in general and sometimes specifically at queer people, which really isn't okay, but it's hard to be angry/amused when someone dislikes who they are enough to treat him/herself that way?

Yeah, wow, this just makes me really sad in a confused way.

I have such complicated feelings towards "ex-gay" people.

On one hand, you want to laugh because you know it's totally absurd and absurd fundamentalist bullshit is often absurd enough to be funny. On the other, you have to think about how much someone in your community is hurting to be able to do something like this, and it kind of sucks the humor out of it.

Do you resent someone or do you pity them? It's a case where someone without in the group is acting in an oppressive way towards that group, which is shitty and terrible, but you also realize that they're a part of a system that pits them against themselves in incredibly painful ways and you know what it's like to struggle with that. They're hurting so much that they're trying to shut the queer parts of themselves down and in the process they lash out at queerness in general and sometimes specifically at queer people, which really isn't okay, but it's hard to be angry/amused when someone dislikes who they are enough to treat him/herself that way?

Yeah, wow, this just makes me really sad in a confused way.

:text-+1: This. All of this.

This story is the worst because it's caused me to have an earworm of the Bed Intruder Song all day.

He and EGG should get together. To further each other's ministries, of course.

• 4 months later...

What is up with the "I got someone pregnant, so that proves I'm not gay" You're still gay. You can choose not to engage in homosexual activity (which i think is sad. Why suppress your perfectly normal sexual desires), but you cant choose to not be gay anymore. Getting someone pregnant proves that you had heterosexual, piv intercourse. It doesn't change anything about your orientation. I'm looking at you, xtragay Greg!

Who is this person? I cannot fathom all these new "celebrities". They make no sense to me.

Who is this person? I cannot fathom all these new "celebrities". They make no sense to me.

most famous for the remix:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

but here's the original newstory:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520

Archived