IGNORED

14 year old forced to get pregnant MERGED

ladyaudley

Wow, that's... unspeakably horrible.

I have this creepy feeling that the Duggar parents, or at least Michelle, keep track of their daughter's cycles *shudder*

The daughter, who had no friends of her own age, later told investigators she was "shocked, pretty shocked" when her mother first asked her but also thought, "if I do this … maybe she will love me more". In agreeing, she said "feelings of gratitude for my adoption influenced how I behaved".

Oh, fuck me....what a fabulous way to start the day. :cry: :evil:

I wonder which country (countries?) the children were adopted out of.

On four occasions social services were alerted over concerns about the children's welfare but on each found no immediate child protection concerns. On two of those occasions, a neighbour, worried about the children's isolation and the mother's shouting and swearing, had called. On another, the mother's GP raised concerns about who was looking after the children when the mother was admitted to hospital for a month.

And they did nothing ?

I can not imagine the pain of this poor child :cry:

Holy Fuck . . .

I wonder what the poor girl wants. Raise her baby? Give it up? Run for the hills away from Momzilla?

God I hope someone is looking out for this little lady.

I wonder what the poor girl wants. .

The love and attention from his (her ?) mother. It says in the article.

What an effin' disaster. I hope this girl and the other children can get away from Crazy Mom, fast. That is absolutely horrendous abuse.

There was totally a CSI episode with this basic plot line, and I think Law & Order SVU did it too...

The adoptive mother should be committed on a psychiatric facility for a long time.

And especially since we consider the people who gave him the authorization to adopt.

I have been in many host families (not adoptive families, families hosting orphans and abused children for weeks, months, etc ...) who were alcoholics, violent, or psychotic. When I complained, I was removed from the family, but they kept the approval and continued to foster children. I've heard horror stories like that, really. We need the media talk about it, for the government acts.

But poor girl... Physically and psychologically abused... This is so so horrible when you arrive in your new family, you think "we will finally love me ! " and not ... and suffering are starting again ...

And especially since we consider the people who gave him the authorization to adopt.

I have been in many host families (not adoptive families, families hosting orphans and abused children for weeks, months, etc ...) who were alcoholics, violent, or psychotic. When I complained, I was removed from the family, but they kept the approval and continued to foster children. I've heard horror stories like that, really. We need the media talk about it, for the government acts.

But poor girl... Physically and psychologically abused... This is so so horrible when you arrive in your new family, you think "we will finally love me ! " and not ... and suffering are starting again ...

What you went through both angers and saddens me. We pay only lip service to our children.

Instead of adopting a child; this bitch forces her 14-year-old daughter to do it: worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/29/17970827-woman-who-wanted-fourth-kid-forced-her-14-year-old-to-get-pregnant-judge#comments. The daughter apparantly agreed to get pregnant with sperm her mom got; because she wanted to please her mom. When she gave birth; she wanted to breastfeed her child; but her grandparents told her not to because they didn't want their granddaughter getting attached to their great-grandchild. Sick fucks. :angry-fire: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussing:

There was totally a CSI episode with this basic plot line, and I think Law & Order SVU did it too...

Yep! I read the subject line for this thread, and it jogged my memory to at least one Law & Order episode. The episode repulsed me!!!...and now that it's actually really. I can't think of any words that would be appropriate for this forum regarding what should happen to the 'mom' and I'm vehemently anti-death penalty!!! That the mother only got 5yrs in prison is beyond me. Every time she forced (whether physically or by emotional abusive ways) this poor young woman to inseminate herself, was essentially rape, and the mother should be tried for each time she 'raped' her daughter!!!

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... e#comments

According to that article, the sick bitch in question is an American divorcee living in Britain.

This is shocking beyond words. The ones who lose are those kids. They were adopted from abroad and then isolated by that sick person. And she's not really British. They were betrayed and they have no one else to go to. I especially feel for the girl who went through this ordeal. I can't imagine ever recovering from this.

Archived