IGNORED

Do the Bates use Maxwell materials?

lilith

I was checking if the 19K&C China special was on YouTube yet (it's not) and got distracted watching the episode where the Bates visit the Duggars in Little Rock. There is a talking head with Erin talking about how they have fun with the Duggars, and she says "We have lots of fun together... We play instruments, sing, games...... Whatever is on the schedule".

We know the Duggars use the Maxwell scheduling materials, but does anyone know if the Bates do? Or is it just referring to the Duggar's schedule, or an odd choice of words?

Possibly. Doesn't Michelle Duggar and Kelly have a fellowship exchanging good old fashioned child rearing? When they're not competing for number 20 that is.

I was checking if the 19K&C China special was on YouTube yet (it's not) and got distracted watching the episode where the Bates visit the Duggars in Little Rock. There is a talking head with Erin talking about how they have fun with the Duggars, and she says "We have lots of fun together... We play instruments, sing, games...... Whatever is on the schedule".

We know the Duggars use the Maxwell scheduling materials, but does anyone know if the Bates do? Or is it just referring to the Duggar's schedule, or an odd choice of words?

I don't think so. There was an epsiode on the Bated where the children choose their chores vice having a chore assigned to them.

Archived