IGNORED

No moral abortion but my abortion.

Swamptribe

Found this link on the 'teen sues parents to prevent abortion' thread below. Thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

Stories of anti-abortion protestors having abortions. Reminds me so much of an incident back when I was in high school. A relative bragged to me once that a friend of hers claimed to have had four abortions. (true or not, this girl was pretty nuts). What was odd about it was that we all went to a Catholic High school, and my sister was and still is very anti-abortion.

http://www.insufferableintolerance.com/ ... ce-arthur/

I try to read this, oh... about once a year. I like the ones where their own circumstances make them reconsider their stance on the issue. Sadly, those are very much in the minority.

I can't tell you the number of women I've known who, when on the topic, have confided about a daughter/friend what have you. Of course, she's not one of those bar-hopping sluts you understand, just a nice girl who got into trouble. Besides, what was she going to do? Break her parents' hearts? Drop out of nursing school? Turn down the scholarship to Rutgers??

Archived