IGNORED

Freedom Works made Hilary Clinton Sex Tape

Curious

I haven't seen this posted yet.

Freedomworks, which is apparently some kind of Tea Party (or maybe just far right) advocacy group/Super PAC, at some point made a promotional film for FreePAC that

In one segment of the film, according to a former official who saw it, Brandon is seen waking from a nap at his desk. In what appears to be a dream or a nightmare, he wanders down a hallway and spots a giant panda on its knees with its head in the lap of a seated Hillary Clinton and apparently performing oral sex on the then-secretary of state. Two female interns at FreedomWorks were recruited to play the panda and Clinton. One intern wore a Hillary Clinton mask. The other wore a giant panda suit that FreedomWorks had used at protests to denounce progressives as panderers. Placing the panda in the video, a former FreedomWorks staffer says, was "an inside joke."

There is a lot more WTFuckery at the link :o

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... dick-armey

\

It figures.

Ahh...I did not know that. Now it makes sense. Are there any documentaries or books on the Koch brothers? I'm sure these two have all sorts of skeletons in their closets. They have so much power that I'm shocked any reporter hasn't tried to go undercover to do an expose on them

It is very bizarre that they would mention sex with Hilary Clinton in any fashion? Because he brought it on himself, I understand why someone might mock Bill Clinton's sex life but Hilary hasn't been involved in any public infidelities. Is this some weird sexual fantasy of theirs?

Okay, as a writer, I'm going to say that "inside jokes" should be kept out of any work that's supposed to be released to the public, even if said work is really intended for a certain demographic. That's awful writing and it leads to some surreal moments for uninitiated viewers.

Especially if it involves Hillary Clinton getting oral sex from a panda. wtf?!

Okay, as a writer, I'm going to say that "inside jokes" should be kept out of any work that's supposed to be released to the public, even if said work is really intended for a certain demographic. That's awful writing and it leads to some surreal moments for uninitiated viewers.

Especially if it involves Hillary Clinton getting oral sex from a panda. wtf?!

Yes and no. Animation studios do it all the time, but they are not plot points. When a movie is that tedious to make, you make it interesting.

Archived