IGNORED

Another Homophobic Rant

debrand

Although this is titus2, I was impressed that she discussed Oscar Wilde. For a moment, I thought she could appreciate and enjoy writing and ignore the sexuality of the writer. I was wrong

Oscar Wilde was a successful author, yet his private life was his downfall. When what he did in private was exposed publicly it ended his career in 1895. Fast-forward to 2012. Homosexuality is openly exalted and biblical marriage is openly criticized. Evil is called good and good is called evil. “Shacking up†has become accepted as normal, instead of commitment to marriage for life; and many Christians trust the public school to teach their children good morals.

and

The Victorians in 1895 put Oscar Wilde out of business for his pagan, anti-biblical personal views. Where is the church today? Openly flouting God’s condemnation of fornication, adultery, killing the unborn and homosexuality! Sadly, we know non-church “Christian†groups that overlook fornication and adultery among their members and officers!

Yes, let's go back to putting people in prison for what they do in their private lives. What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home doesn't hurt me but darn it, they should go to prison with rapists and thieves.

http://titus2joy.blogspot.com/

They won't support their tax dollars going towards someone's chemotherapy treatment or putting food in the mouths of hungry children, but probably are all for paying to lock up gay people. If that isn't "calling good evil, and evil good" I don't know what is.

.followingourleader.com/2013/02/01/same-sex-marriage/

Another article, this one about same sex marriage

With that being said, I must say that when my husband showed me an article on CNN titled, “Washington National Cathedral to wed same-sex couples,†I was greatly disturbed, and couldn’t stop thinking about it.

There is no reason for her to be disturbed. The law does not force her to marry her own sex.

No, I was upset with Christians. Somehow, Christianity has blended into the world, instead of being set-apart and separate as we are commanded to be.

There are many people today who claim to be Christian and say they love the Lord, yet they don’t believe in, or live out, the truths taught in the Bible. They have embraced the thinking of the world – “God is love.†“Judge not.†“There is no absolute truth.†“Do what you feel is right.†“Be tolerant.†This is not at all what the Bible teaches.

Believe it or not, many Christians have different views on homosexuality and same sex marriage. However, they realize that their beliefs don't dictate what other people do. And the bible does say, God is love and not to judge others.

The comments are interesting.

Although this is titus2, I was impressed that she discussed Oscar Wilde. For a moment, I thought she could appreciate and enjoy writing and ignore the sexuality of the writer. I was wrong

and

Yes, let's go back to putting people in prison for what they do in their private lives. What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home doesn't hurt me but darn it, they should go to prison with rapists and thieves.

http://titus2joy.blogspot.com/

Fortunately Wilde wrote the most beautiful poem in Reading Gaol.

Archived