IGNORED

Some bad fundie poetry - One Bright Corner

formergothardite

The twins from One Bright Corner are horrible, horrible, horrible writers. They are even worse poets. Mikaela wrote a poem named " The Generation That Almost Killed Music" Basically it is a really long whine about how homeschooled Christians are growing up and not staying fundie and are killing Jesus/God/Gospel. At least I think that is what she is saying. Who the fuck really knows.

These were a special generation.

For they birthed ordinary children

Into a special family of love;

They dedicated themselves to God.

These strange, extraordinary people

Enrolled their children from infancy

Into music master classes, and

Exposed their babes to the world’s greatest

This is just a sample of it. I think she took lessons from Dougie on how to write poems.

onebrightcorner.blogspot.com/

The twins from One Bright Corner are horrible, horrible, horrible writers. They are even worse poets. Mikaela wrote a poem named " The Generation That Almost Killed Music" Basically it is a really long whine about how homeschooled Christians are growing up and not staying fundie and are killing Jesus/God/Gospel. At least I think that is what she is saying. Who the fuck really knows.

This is just a sample of it. I think she took lessons from Dougie on how to write poems.

Ewww hahaha. I really have a problem with them, besides the horrible writing, they are possibly the most self righteous, snotty, young women on the planet.

I want to know what they did to piss off Miss Raquel. Not that it is hard to make her mad, but she erased a lot of their guest posts, a photoshoot she did with them, and they aren't gushing over each other all the time like they did before.

I want to know what they did to piss off Miss Raquel. Not that it is hard to make her mad, but she erased a lot of their guest posts, a photoshoot she did with them, and they aren't gushing over each other all the time like they did before.

I, too, would love to know the dirt on this!

Ergo, these children of such promise

Died a most ignominious death

Of wistfulness for wishes undone,

Scorned by the world for gifts ungiven.

Good grief. What the hell have they been reading? The Mysteries of Udolpho?

I feel a bad-poetry cringe crawling up my spine.

Ewww hahaha. I really have a problem with them, besides the horrible writing, they are possibly the most self righteous, snotty, young women on the planet.

I hadn't read their blog until this post, but I totally agree with the bolded. They clearly keep up with current events, just based on looking at a few of their posts. They're better off than the Maxwell women there. However, they choose the hate that their parents have taught them and waste what seem to be brains that can think. Maybe I'm just tired and cranky from being in pain due to the cold front coming through our area, but their crap makes me want to scream. It's almost worse than some of the other SAHD blogs because of how flowery and pretty they try to make it appear and how damn young they are.

“Aaaah!†exclaimed the masters nonpareil

In the pure vowels of a trained voice,

“These bambinos were made for music!

Just look at their ears! Their brains! Their limbs!â€

I am laughing so hard. What the fuck?!

Here is one of their Bible based fictionals:

onebrightcorner.blogspot.com/2012/06/inheritance.html

onebrightcorner.blogspot.com/2012/06/inheritance-conclusion.html

“Aaaah!†exclaimed the masters nonpareil

In the pure vowels of a trained voice,

“These bambinos were made for music!

Just look at their ears! Their brains! Their limbs!â€

I am laughing so hard. What the fuck?!

To paraphrase Dr. Zoidberg, "Your poetry is bad, and you should feel bad."

Maybe they decided she was was not up to their standards. They feel they have very high godly standards but they are really just the stuck-up mean girls from high school with a christian veneer.

Here is a lovely example of grace toward others http://www.onebrightcorner.blogspotdotc ... nment.html. Wouldn't you like to be on the receiving end of this sweet trash job in the name of godly standards??

Ok I am going to back away and return to lurking. This blog just really gets under my skin and then I'm not nice. :lol:

Maybe they decided she was was not up to their standards. They feel they have very high godly standards but they are really just the stuck-up mean girls from high school with a christian veneer.

Here is a lovely example of grace toward others http://www.onebrightcorner.blogspotdotc ... nment.html. Wouldn't you like to be on the receiving end of this sweet trash job in the name of godly standards??

Ok I am going to back away and return to lurking. This blog just really gets under my skin and then I'm not nice. :lol:

They claimed to have changed enough details that "Sophie" would never guess it is her they are talking about. I hardly think so. All the person would have to do is remember that they met the twins at an event(I'm guessing it wasn't really a ski trip), got their number, called(or saw them out somewhere) and the twins avoided them like they were the plague and then they would know that they are "Sophie".

*blargh*

Frankly, I prefer Snoop's version:

There once was a promisin gangstas.

They birthed unconventionizzle children

With oversized ears n' craniums.

They was not only unusual.

These was a special generation.

Into a special gang of love;

They dedicated themselves ta Dogg.

These strange, extraordinary gangstas

Enrolled they lil pimps from infancy

Into noize masta classes, and

Exposed they babes ta tha ghetto’s top billin.

“Aaaah!†exfronted tha mastas nonpareil

In tha pure vowelz of a trained voice,

“These bambinos was done cooked up fo' music!

Just peep they ears muthafucka! Their domes muthafucka! Their limbs!â€

(I owe an eternal debt of gratitude for the FJ member who alerted us to the wonders of Gizoogle. I get a lot of memos at work which were apparently written by graduates of the Doug Phillips (is a tool) School of Expository Writing, and having Gizoogle translate them makes them so much clearer!)

:? What the hell WAS that?? :lol:

Gizoogle pays homage to Snoop Dog by translating websites and documents into...Snoop. It's a pleasure to read some of the policies issued by my job (I work for the ebil gubmit) once they've been Gizoogled. Why, they're practically sensible then! There's a thread somewhere in Snark where various fundies were translated--and transformed--by Gizoogling them.

Plus, I happen to love Snoop.

I read that poem before Gizoogle vastly improved it and all I could say is "Fuck me, that is some diabolical shite."

I used to fancy myself a poet. I wasn't. I was still better than that. (Which is really saying something.) My eyes are bleeding, that is one of the worst things I've ever read.

Fundies need to learn that big words are worse than small words if you don't know how to use them properly. You sound like an absolute fucking prat.

Archived