IGNORED

Limbaugh: Abortions should be performed with a gun

Gil

I think something has gone wrong in Stepford Rush's programming, that just makes buzzwords come out in no apparent order.

"Gun gun gun abortion freedom abortion feminazi gun gun if I'll just die if I don't get this recipe I'll just die if I don't get this recipe gun gun."

Thanks, Rush -- that's deep. :roll:

I think something has gone wrong in Stepford Rush's programming, that just makes buzzwords come out in no apparent order.

"Gun gun gun abortion freedom abortion feminazi gun gun if I'll just die if I don't get this recipe I'll just die if I don't get this recipe gun gun."

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

This made my day. Thanks!

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

This made my day. Thanks!

Glad I could amuse. Now I want to go watch The Stepford Wives again.

First comment on there wins:

You know how to stop Oxycontin abuse? Require that each ingestion be washed down with hydrochloric acid.

I'm pretty sure Rush is going to be the next Pat Robertson. I just hope we don't have to wait long for the decline to happen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh! The mental picture is priceless.

Once again, Rush shows he knows nothing about the female body...and he wonders why he has been divorced so many times.

I've always wondered how in the world he managed to get married so many times. Why would any woman want to share an elevator with him, let alone marry him? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh! The mental picture is priceless.

Especially if you picture him in the frumper-like dress from that scene in the film:

_7OeRpz0jqQ

I don't think he has any nuts. Or if he does they're quite small & engulfed in sweaty chub.

Especially if you picture him in the frumper-like dress from that scene in the film:

_7OeRpz0jqQ

That was all priceless. :lol:

I think almost as disturbing as Limbaugh was the woman caller. Because this is the view of our fundies who can't seem to differentiate between a fetus and a living child. Most people probably don't take Limbaugh's stance, but a lot more than I'm comfortable agree with the woman on the phone.

Edited because can't is a word, but wan't is not

I'm not for abortions with guns, but I might consider giving him a vasectomy with one!

You just took the words out of my mouth!! :lol:

I've heard this meme before. Pregnancy, how does it work? :doh:

An abortion requires the removal of a lot of gelatinous stuff from a small cavity, which a gun would be completely useless for. Then there's that pesky shooting metal at lethal speeds thing. That would probably get in the way of performing surgery safely. His is not a very well thought-out argument, is it?

Why so many Americans feel the need to listen to him is something I will never understand. The man's in love with his own voice.

Which, ironically, due to his drug addiction he can no longer hear.

In the immortal words of the eloquent and graceful Liz Lemon, "What the what??"

I don't even understand the words coming out of his mouth. And I don't think he does, either. That man is a winded gasbag of stupid. Probably his dependence on drugs came about because even he needs to be medicated to be in his own presence. I don't wish violence on anyone but if I could punch him in the face, I would really consider it. Then I'd realize it would involve skin to skin contact and end up making a juvenile small penis joke.

I read the article and was shocked that the comment wasn't an exaggeration. For some reason I thought that even Rush couldn't say something so vile

LIMBAUGH: Well, it's a good point. You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun.

In early abortions we are talking about a mass of cells that can't think or feel pain. Yes, it is human but it isn't a person. A person thinks, has feelings and experiences pain. There is a large difference between a brainless mass of cells and the elementary students that died in Sandy Hook. It is frightening that Rush would make the comparison in the first place. But his statement toward women is heinous and hateful.

He's still alive? :shock: I thought that he died last year. Maybe I got him confused with somebody else? :think:

LIMBAUGH: Well, it's a good point. You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun.

Well, technically he's right, you could make almost anything stop by requiring that. Face painting, eye glasses repairs, pumping up tires, tweezing your eyebrows, cleaning windows, treating headlice, taking x-rays, hair cuts, appendectomies, hemming pants, dental work, taking pictures, signing letters, turning on electrical appliances, stapling paper, pointing out spots on presentation slides, turning book pages, playing catch, suturing wounds, excising tumours...

It's impossible for most actions to be performed with guns, and it's impossible for any medical procedure to be performed with a gun without shooting your patient. That's just obvious. There's no point to be made there about guns or about abortions. That's like if I said "Rush Limbaugh would stop talking about taking away abortion rights if we required that he do it underwater." I'd be right, but I wouldn't have a point.

But those are hobbies, Minerva! They're not potential Christian babies that can be used in a religious war as soldier fodder for the rich who will use them as soldiers in place of their children so that the 1 percent's children won't have to go to war and to cleanse the heathens so that the truly Godly can go to Heaven faster, doncha know? /sarcasm. I hope I didn't sound insane...

I don't think he has any nuts. Or if he does they're quite small & engulfed in sweaty chub.

ACK! ACK! MY EYES! I'll never be the same!

Archived