IGNORED

Suddenly unwanted, Tebow has uncertain NFL future

doggie

of course he blames it on god holding his future. well god is telling you that you suck so get the hint.

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268750/conten ... d=FEa6HY2o

NEW YORK (AP) - From nearly unstoppable to nearly invisible.

Tim Tebow was two wins from the Super Bowl a year ago. Now, he's pretty much a player without a team - likely to be released by the New York Jets after one frustrating season and his hometown team in Jacksonville already pulling in the welcome mat.

Even Tebow doesn't know how this will unfold. A backup role on another NFL team? A position change? The Canadian Football League?

"I don't know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future," the devout Christian said in a recent interview with Fox Business Network, his only public comments since his strange Jets season ended.

Tebow could follow in his daddy's footsteps and become a preacher. Maybe he could do the televangelist thing and compete with Osteen and Meyer.

he would work as a tight end :dance:

As funny as this sounds, that probably is the best position for him. He's not a good QB, but I could see him making a good TE.

As funny as this sounds, that probably is the best position for him. He's not a good QB, but I could see him making a good TE.

I agree with this. He could be a good TE or even an RB.

He'd make a good running back. Or safety. A lot of ex-college QBs transitioned to safety in the NFL.

God help us all, don't send him to the CFL. I hope God doesn't plan to send him to Canada to minister to us heathens. I wouldn't imagine he would have a huge audience up here anyway.

I guess this has nothing to do with that he is not a good NFL player, he just doesn't have it to play in the NFL. End of story.

I make the argument that he was never wanted in the first place.

And, yeah, Tim. God is giving you a hint.

I think the Jets did want him, but just to get attention from the media. It was all "oohh, the jets this, the jets that, tim tebow, sanchez, who's starting, blah blah blah" and even though it was the Giants who won the super bowl, the Jets were getting more attention.

So, is this when God was telling Tebow he sucked?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... w/1374394/

My husband thinks that Tebow would fit in with the New England Patriots, but not as a QB.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! If that were to happen I can only hope he thinks he's too good to ride the MBTA. I've been told I have a face that says sell me Bibles. The last thing I need is yet another person coming up on me on buses or trains telling me about God as if I've never heard of the Bible before.

Archived