IGNORED

A (manly) Bradrick Enterprise!

Advocate

Think you should maybe break that link?

As far as Bradrick! things go, a "make your house energy efficient" service is the most WTF.

I'm surprised that the website mentions "going green" in at least one place. I didn't think the Bradrick clan were the type to think there was a use for that.

Think you should maybe break that link?

As far as Bradrick! things go, a "make your house energy efficient" service is the most WTF.

I'm surprised that the website mentions "going green" in at least one place. I didn't think the Bradrick clan were the type to think there was a use for that.

Oops, sorry - I just edited the link.

Interesting how they are ready to appeal to 'green living' when it fits into their business plan.

I wonder if they have made any money?

Here, this is what people need to paste into their search bars to get to the site:

energeyesonline.com

Wonder why they've kept this website strictly non-religious. Josh Duggar has a "business", and he felt the need to specify on every page that it's a Christian business.

Here, this is what people need to paste into their search bars to get to the site:

energeyesonline.com

Wonder why they've kept this website strictly non-religious. Josh Duggar has a "business", and he felt the need to specify on every page that it's a Christian business.

Heathen money is just as green as anyone else's. (And there's apt to be more of it.)

Is that Petey's brother in the video on the home screen. I didn't watch the video or anything, but all I can see are The Ears...

Jumping on a trend. My SO is a professor of renewable energy, and companies like this are popping up all over. We've worked with a local one. Some will survive, some won't, will depend on whether or not they know what they are doing. Our local one hires lots of professionals who actually have university degrees (not from Bob Jones) in related fields (including some of my husband's former students). Of course, their website looks a lot different than this one. You know, it has information. And options. And not just greenwashing. (Of course, the webmaster wasn't a Vision Forum Intern...)

Heathen money is just as green as anyone else's. (And there's apt to be more of it.)

My first, second and third thoughts exactly. And MInerva, I'm sorry to have duplicated your providing of the link! (Pay atention, MJB, pay attention!!!!! :D )

My first, second and third thoughts exactly. And MInerva, I'm sorry to have duplicated your providing of the link! (Pay atention, MJB, pay attention!!!!! :D )

It was kind of hidden under my first line of text, to be fair.

Is that Petey's brother in the video on the home screen. I didn't watch the video or anything, but all I can see are The Ears...

Yes, that is Phillip Bradrick, Petey's younger brother. He is married to the former Katie Vallenti (whose father is all over everything VF and even made a couple of videos about SAHDs and some other footage made during the days surrounding their wedding a few years ago). She's beautiful -- just too bad they are fundies. They have two small boys which so far seemed to escape getting the ears.

I am going to post only silly things today, so I will say that the elf ears that Uncle Si Robertson wore to the Duck Dynasty Christmas party have NOTHING on Philip's!!!

Geez, it doesn't take a lot to have those pinned back. Guess people he does business with are too overjoyed to be dealing with a BRADRICK but I couldn't take my eyes off 'em - and not in a good way. :D

Archived