IGNORED

The ultimate fiundy non Nike dress.

doggie

Tsk...I see defrauding feet (and ankles in shadow) and forehead. And the whole thing looks like kind of like a phallus, so she's clearly trying to dress in too masculine a fashion. WHORE!!!

Tsk...I see defrauding feet (and ankles in shadow) and forehead. And the whole thing looks like kind of like a phallus, so she's clearly trying to dress in too masculine a fashion. WHORE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like a giant crocheted penis. Or a penis cozy.

My exact initial reaction. Exact.

Is that crocheted or knotted? I can't tell. It maybe has some bobbles on it, but I'm not sure. However, it is made, it does look like a giant penis or condom and it's ugly.

I just snorted Sprite out of nose! :lol: Now I need to clean my screen! :lol:

Is that crocheted or knotted? I can't tell. It maybe has some bobbles on it, but I'm not sure. However, it is made, it does look like a giant penis or condom and it's ugly.

It looks uncomfortable and...lumpy.

From the crappy picture, I believe it's different types of knot/bubble crochet, embellished with pompoms and ribbons. And I agree, it's fugly as shit.

I was thinking one of the basic vibrators. But we are talking fundies here they would not see that. Actually a big penis would be the perfect thing to keep fundy mens eyes from straying.

I was thinking one of the basic vibrators. But we are talking fundies here they would not see that. Actually a big penis would be the perfect thing to keep fundy mens eyes from straying.

I dunno. David Waller, Gay Pecan Thief, might not be able to keep his eyes off of such a beautiful sight.

I dunno. David Waller, Gay Pecan Thief, might not be able to keep his eyes off of such a beautiful sight.

but that's ok getting turned on by a face or clothing is fine as long as you are not turned on by an ankle.

but that's ok getting turned on by a face or clothing is fine as long as you are not turned on by an ankle.

The most blessed men in all of fundiedom are the ones that are turned on by long skirts. Jesus really loves them.

That's an Yves Saint Laurent.

Yves_Saint_Laurent_vintage_knit_dress_deYoung_Museum_zps1aa519c8.jpeg

ETA: yeah, it suppose to be ugly and oppressive. It was a statement on gender stereotypes and how marriage can be just as encaging as a cocoon made out of wool. And it's suppose to look like a penis, you know, because YSL had a humor of a 8 year old.

EyeQueue, the guy in the library next to me is glaring at me because I laughed so loudly I interrupted his mumbling to himself!

Hellenna would die it with her own menstrual blood, give birth in it, spray it with Currawong's semen then sell it on etsy to finance whatever new stage in her life journey she has come to.

Doggie, you post the best shit ever. Where do you find this stuff? :lol:

I thought it looked a wee bit like a judge's clothes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_dress

Didn't see the cock reference until everyone else pointed it out!

Yeah, the head reminded me of my exes barristers wig. But he was a bit of a dick, so maybe it's the overall effect that made me think of him.

Archived