IGNORED

Obama winning was the will of God

terranova

So says Dave Klein.

I don’t mean to rub salt in anyone’s wounds here, but any Christians who voted yesterday for someone other than Barack Obama voted against the will of God. Your vote was cast against the one whom God, in His wisdom, had chosen. Since we don’t and can’t know when God might choose to place the lesser man in office, how can we ever cast a vote, knowing that we might be opposing God?! This highlights one of the reasons we don’t vote.

So good Christians shouldn't vote, just let the heathens, athiests, Jews, Muslims and gays vote?

SWEET!

blog.inkleinations.com/2012/11/god-is-in-control.html

So says Dave Klein.

So good Christians shouldn't vote, just let the heathens, athiests, Jews, Muslims and gays vote?

SWEET!

blog.inkleinations.com/2012/11/god-is-in-control.html

Cool with me. Please right wing nut cases, do NOT vote. Honor your version of religion and stay home and pout.

This is absolutely crazy. What if God's will is that they vote for whoever they vote for? I don't understand people who say God wanted Mitt Romney to win (I've heard that a lot). Because if God wanted it to happen, that makes God pretty weak since it didn't happen. But what I understand even less is people like this guy who use God as an excuse to abandon all personal responsibility.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.

--Susan B. Anthony

This is absolutely crazy. What if God's will is that they vote for whoever they vote for? I don't understand people who say God wanted Mitt Romney to win (I've heard that a lot). Because if God wanted it to happen, that makes God pretty weak since it didn't happen. But what I understand even less is people like this guy who use God as an excuse to abandon all personal responsibility.

This.

Is God omnipotent or is he not? I have noticed fundies seem to struggle to decide on this matter.

(Which is funny, because if you're a believer I reckon it's Theology 101).

Surely if god was omnipotent, there would be no need for elections, there'd just be a big booming noise from up above "this year John Smith is the best person to run the country. Mr. Smith, get to Washington right now." And that would be that.

That would, objectively, be quite cool. :lol:

I'm hoping God is a. in favour of a system of workers' soviets and b. will tell us this quite soon.

Archived