IGNORED

Sarah Palin to run AGAIN?

Anxious Girl

Oh goody! I hope she does. Preferably with another wingnut for VP too. Should be a sure fire win for the Democrats if she does.

I seriously doubt that this will get anywhere. The GOP kept her away from the convention for a reason and they still lost.

I doubt it. She was a liability before and nothing she has done has changed that.

Not to mention that her true intentions were shown the second she resigned as Governor. Her sole motivation is to make money. She even tried, unsuccessfully to get another reality show filmed. No one wanted it because her time in the spotlight is fading. (I hope. News gets kind of skewed up here, and I have no idea what people outside of Alaska think about her. Here, she's mostly a joke, because she quit a position that the people elected her to do. Unless you are a crazy person, then you think that she was all kind of wronged and HAD to quit because she couldn't do her job.)

On the bright side, just think of the Onion / Daily Mash articles she'll generate.

Not just that, but The Daily Show and Colbert Report are going to have a lot of material to use. SNL will also be great, especially if they get Tina Fey back just to play her.

I doubt it. She was a liability before and nothing she has done has changed that.

Not to mention that her true intentions were shown the second she resigned as Governor. Her sole motivation is to make money. She even tried, unsuccessfully to get another reality show filmed. No one wanted it because her time in the spotlight is fading. (I hope. News gets kind of skewed up here, and I have no idea what people outside of Alaska think about her. Here, she's mostly a joke, because she quit a position that the people elected her to do. Unless you are a crazy person, then you think that she was all kind of wronged and HAD to quit because she couldn't do her job.)

I have relatives who live in Alaska and they like Palin. Their beliefs are very much like Palin's beliefs. One of my relatives posted that picture of Sarah and Todd at Chick-Fil-A and praised them. My cousin also went to the CFA appreciation day and took pictures of herself and also praised CFA. It kind of made me laugh, but something about my cousin also scared me.

It's a sad fact- the GOP is hoping that having a woman, even a stupid anti-choice woman, would win over the educated and pro-choice female crowd.

I wonder if they ever entertain the fact that many, many men are pro-choice.

I hope she does win the Republican nom. I really do. Let the women of America realize that the Republicans think so little of them that Sarah fucking Palin is a viable candidate because she's got a vagina. It'll be the final nail in the coffin

Sarah Palin: If brains were fuel she wouldn't have enough to get a piss-ant halfway around the inside track of a Cheerio.

Archived