IGNORED

Whiner lady is a Roadkill Squirrel, Obama is the car?

OkToBeTakei

zachsgang.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/frozen-in-fear.html

As I reflected on the moment, it occurred to me that I had felt that same fear just hours before. The realization of four more years of a president who does not represent my values has been a blow. My first thoughts of disbelief at his re-election quickly turned to fear and panic, crushing my spirit and leaving me feeling as though there was nowhere to run.

I became that poor squirrel.

I am not the politically-correct person that you send in to negotiate a deal.....

I am the one you send in to lead others into battle.

:lol:

Maybe these last few days have been painful for you. Maybe you put all your hopes and prayers into this election, leaving nothing "on the field," and now feel the crushing weight of fear on your existence. I urge you to put your fear aside and lean into God. Ask Him to carry you through this time....to renew your soul once more.

The battle isn't over my friends....it's just begun. And we're going to have to set our fear aside if we want to go forward.

Don't be that poor squirrel that has nowhere to run. You have a choice. If you do not get back up and continue on, you will surely be crushed.

Wake me up when she is done.

qnJwL.jpg

Now paint me cynical. But I suspect no Squirrels were harmed in the making of this post. She tries too hard.

Last but not least Squirrel reference, from the comments.

Mommy is in the Bathroom said...

Out of curiosity, why do you feel It wasn't God's will for Obama to be in office? I mean, we all prayed for Romney, and God ignored all of our good Christian prayers and allowed Obama to win, right?

Also, why do you have more empathy for a squirrel than your fellow humans on the East Coast? Maybe that squirrel was gay and you were the hurricane God sent to destroy it?

:lol:

Ohmigosh! Armed squirrel = best thing ever.

Seriously, though, if you feel a man who's clearly adored by his children, who loves and respects his wife and doesn't expect her to be a babymaking, floor scrubbing machine, who devotes his life to public service, who offers you an olive branch while you're gearing up to stone him, if you truly believe this man doesn't represent your values, then your values suck balls.

Also, I hope she ate that squirrel. No sense wasting good meat when the apocalypse is nigh.

Surprise surprise she has already deleted Mommy is in the bathroom's comment.

Just as people have the freedom to post their comments, I have the freedom to delete :) My post says nothing about hating homosexuals. My post says nothing about God wanting one person in office over the other. If you are going to put words in my mouth, then go to another hate site, cuz you're not doing it here on my blog.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes after her last little foray in to defending her blog/beliefs, I suspect some of her bloggy friends have given her the inside in how to deal with it.

1) Delete the comments.

2) Remember you are right, they are wrong and hateful and blah blah.

3) Why look on the bright side, look how popular your blog is now :lol:

You know she loves Mckmama and Kelly Crawford. I would be surprised if she reaches the heights of Fraudmckmama, and I suspect she lacks the limited intelligence of Kelly Crawford to debate the finer parts of being a narrow-minded and ill-informed (insert your ism of choice.)

BUT she is a DELICIOUSLY good whiner :lol:

Sometimes I wonder what they have to do to the Good Book in order to maintain their cray-cray. "I'm so upset there's a president who doesn't share my values and who wants to take my monies and give it to those lazy others" doesn't exactly jive with Philippians 2: 3-4 " Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."

Or be a frightened squirrel, I don't care.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

1 Peter 2:17 17 Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

Sometimes I wonder what they have to do to the Good Book in order to maintain their cray-cray. "I'm so upset there's a president who doesn't share my values and who wants to take my monies and give it to those lazy others" doesn't exactly jive with Philippians 2: 3-4 " Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."

Or be a frightened squirrel, I don't care.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

1 Peter 2:17 17 Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

What amazes me is that they call sites like this and people like us who comment 'hate.' 'Haters.' They use that word a lot.

We comment/snark/rip the arse out of them, God may not like it, but I can live with that, considering the majority is done with disgust rather than hatred. They are 'hating' on huge swaths of humanity who do not fit their ideal or the ideal of the way they interpret/misinterpret cherry pick his 'Word.' The irony is totally and utterly lost on them.

Surprise surprise she has already deleted Mommy is in the bathroom's comment.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So she admits her blog is a hate site?

Wow, Whiner Lady has reached completely new levels of batcrap since Obama got elected. You know you have a persecution complex when your guy doesn't win the election and you start comparing yourself to roadkill.

I feel like she blogs just for the attention, as opposed to other fundy bloggers who do it to spread their ministry or whatever. At this point, she's used a significant amount of her blog space to complain about people disagreeing with her, and every time you think she's done, she draws more attention to it. People who are serious about the purpose of their blogs will ignore people who disagree, or maybe have one small hissy fit and proceed to ignoring it. Sometimes people will post calm, well thought-out replies to comments disagreeing with them. Admittedly, she probably doesn't have the ability to compose a calm, well thought-out comment, but she harps on and on about how it's her blog and she isn't obligated to post anyone's comment. Why repeatedly state the obvious if you're not trolling for comments?

Wow, Whiner Lady has reached completely new levels of batcrap since Obama got elected. You know you have a persecution complex when your guy doesn't win the election and you start comparing yourself to roadkill.

I feel like she blogs just for the attention, as opposed to other fundy bloggers who do it to spread their ministry or whatever. At this point, she's used a significant amount of her blog space to complain about people disagreeing with her, and every time you think she's done, she draws more attention to it. People who are serious about the purpose of their blogs will ignore people who disagree, or maybe have one small hissy fit and proceed to ignoring it. Sometimes people will post calm, well thought-out replies to comments disagreeing with them. Admittedly, she probably doesn't have the ability to compose a calm, well thought-out comment, but she harps on and on about how it's her blog and she isn't obligated to post anyone's comment. Why repeatedly state the obvious if you're not trolling for comments?

Yes, excellently put.

I don't think she has what it takes to be a 'controversial' blogger. She is clumsy in her response and her writing. She needs to go to Fundie blog school. I think she likes to think she is an informed observer, she is not. You know I will never get the 'putting' your whole and your kid's lives out there thing. But her kids are super cute and she should stick to that. When people tell her to go private I think she thinks it is because her right to speak is being curbed. It's not. It's because I would be freaked the eff out if some random internet stranger said my kids were cute, as I just did.

Archived