IGNORED

Abby Johnson and the Planned Parenthood lawsuit

Maul the Koala

Looks like today's the day they'll decide if Abby Johnson's lawsuit against Planned Parenthood will move forward

https://www.facebook.com/abbyjohnsonpro ... 8758206202

Here is an article from Jezebel on the entire thing

http://ca.jezebel.com/5892914/extremely ... it-to-come

The more I read about Abby Johnson the more I'm convinced she's just in this for the money. If she wins she'll get 30% of the settlement? Ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching.

Wait a second. SHE committed fraud as an employee of PP so SHE is suing them?

This gives a lot of insight into her own character but says nothing about the character of the company she defrauded.

I haven't seen the pleadings, but from the Jezebel article, it sounds like a False Claims Act case. At the end of the article, the author notes that the state declined to join the lawsuit, which is a pretty big clue that the state doesn't think it's worth plowing time and money into. And since we're talking about Texas here, her allegations must not be worth much more than the paper they're printed on.

If she wins that lawsuit that is blood money. She's not going to keep that. It will be donated to the right to life cause.

I think she would keep it. She committed fraud. She has no character.

I think she would keep it. She committed fraud. She has no character.

Abby Johnson doesn't have a lot of character really. She organizes those stupid "Call Planned Parenthood to Schedule Your Imaginary Mammogram" events. Because prank calling people is the mature way to make change. I'm convinced she's an attention whore of the highest order and a scam artist to boot.

Abby Johnson doesn't have a lot of character really. She organizes those stupid "Call Planned Parenthood to Schedule Your Imaginary Mammogram" events. Because prank calling people is the mature way to make change. I'm convinced she's an attention whore of the highest order and a scam artist to boot.

What is the point of scheduling an imaginary mammogram? Just to waste time?

I get a definite fraud and money-hungry vibe for her. I don't think she has ever been sincere about what she really thinks, she just goes where she thinks the money is. For a while it was at PP then when she realized it wasn't as lucrative as she thought, she is suddenly all "pro-life". :roll:

Archived