IGNORED

Newsflash: Hate Crimes Still Exist

Anxious Girl

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 ... 1349361436

White people are aiming bleach-filled water ballons at minorities, are painting themselves in blackface and wear shirts that say stuff like "I cross the boarder." There are actual fraternity parties organized for this shit, ftw. :shock: I just love how 1 commenter thought that when a black person said that if another minority was bleach-bombed because of their race, they would stick up for them, and this commenter thought that it was a threat to white people. Lolz at "white racism". This shit makes me sad and want to get off the planet for a little bit. :cry:

Yikes, that is TERRIBLE! and yes, I agree. Sometimes I just shake my head and think "are you kidding me? what is WRONG with you" to the people who pull this crap.

Whoever is doing this needs to be apprehended and slapped with assault charges ASAP. As one of the commentors said, bleach is a dangerous chemical that can blind a person. It isn't funny, racially motivated or not. In any case, I'm not surprised this is coming from Texas. Sorry Texan FJers. :angry-nono:

Guest Anonymous
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/bleach-balloons-university-of-texas_n_1939170.html?1349361436

White people are aiming bleach-filled water ballons at minorities, are painting themselves in blackface and wear shirts that say stuff like "I cross the boarder." There are actual fraternity parties organized for this shit, ftw. :shock: I just love how 1 commenter thought that when a black person said that if another minority was bleach-bombed because of their race, they would stick up for them, and this commenter thought that it was a threat to white people. Lolz at "white racism". This shit makes me sad and want to get off the planet for a little bit. :cry:

Makes me want to secede from the SPECIES.

Archived