IGNORED

Nuns Claim Birth Control Causes Homosexuality

debrand

Please, everyone knows that lesbians just need a real man to show them the awesomeness of penis.

This all explains why my husband's favorite movie is The Sound Of Music. Thanks for clearing that up.

Guess I just haven't met the right man penis yet. That explains everything! :lol: Does that mean being on birth control will make lesbians start liking penis too? I am on birth control, so guess not :D You must be having a lot of sex while on birth control to get your husband to like the sound of music :D

So what's their argument for people who were gay long prior to the pill?

They're not going let their campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.

I think it's important to mention that there are a lot of cool and liberal nuns out there as well, like [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Farley]Sister Margaret Farley[/link] who has written a book on sexual ethics, which was later censored by the Vatican. [link=http://www.npr.org/2012/08/10/158589979/nuns-well-talk-to-vatican-but-wont-compromise]The largest group representing American nuns[/link] is pretty cool as well. The Vatican has accused the nuns for failing to adhere to doctrine on issues such as contraception and homosexuality.

Guess I just haven't met the right man penis yet. That explains everything! :lol: Does that mean being on birth control will make lesbians start liking penis too? I am on birth control, so guess not :D You must be having a lot of sex while on birth control to get your husband to like the sound of music :D

I think he just keeps getting gayer because he also loves Phantom and Evita. On the other hand, he also loves boobs so there is that :lol:

They're arguing that if their mothers take birth control the extra oestrogen affects male foetuses, which is very stupid, particularly as there were gay males long prior to the pill.

Archived