IGNORED

KS Gop wants to remove Obama from ballot

OohLaLa

(Searched, but didn't think this story was posted)

I hesitate to even post this because I could not be more embarrassed that this is my home state, it makes me so sick and I have a hard time believing its true. Even though w/ everything else the GOP has been up to, I should believe it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/14/k ... w+Story%29

If they're going to do that, can we remove Romney too until he proves his not a criminal by releasing his tax returns?? And when (if) he does, claim they're fake?

This news site isn't one like the Onion is it? Please?

(Searched, but didn't think this story was posted)

I hesitate to even post this because I could not be more embarrassed that this is my home state, it makes me so sick and I have a hard time believing its true. Even though w/ everything else the GOP has been up to, I should believe it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/14/k ... w+Story%29

If they're going to do that, can we remove Romney too until he proves his not a criminal by releasing his tax returns?? And when (if) he does, claim they're fake?This news site isn't one like the Onion is it? Please?

It's in the GOP playbook - if you can't win the game, change the rules so the other side has to lose.

As for Mitt Romney's tax returns, it doesn't matter if the IRS released his long form 1040, some Americans will still insist he's not really a US taxpayer. ;)

This again? Really? :roll:

Apparently it was being considered because of the request of one idiot, who withdrew his objections this week:

Update (9/12/12): Joe Montgomery reportedly emailed the Kansas secretary of state Friday afternoon withdrawing his objection to Obama’s presence on the ballot. He told The Huffington Post that the public reaction to his request played a role in his decision to withdraw it. â€I didn’t file this objection with the desire to involve anyone else. This is me expressing myself on a personal political level,†he said. “I would appreciate it if people would not call anyone associated with me, whether a personal or professional association.â€

You can't express yourself on a "personal political level" when you're arguing to have the Democratic presidential candidate removed from the ballot for an entire state, you ignorant asshole. And why would anyone in KS even care if Obama's name is on the ballot? It's not like the state is going to go for him anyway.

Archived