IGNORED

NieNie is headed to the RNC

lilwriter85

My "favorites" are the ones who run to get ahead of loaded mothers in line or to get out the door first.

Or Mr. Mormon car who nearly killed me last week trying to run my minivan full of carseats off the road so he could be stuck one car ahead of me instead of one car behind me. :shock:

I think the Nielsens are going to lose their lawsuit against St. Johns. IIRC part of their lawsuit is because of the light or utility poles that the city put up. The official crash report cited Christian and the other pilot as the causes of the crash. If the Nielsens lose the lawsuit, their fanbased will be raging online. I can also see NieNie and Christian crying to media about it.

I wasn't that familiar with NieNie until joining FJ, though I do remember hearing about the crash in the news while vacationing in AZ. Went to GOMI to get some of the backstory on her. I don't fault Christian's actions during the crash given the confusion, panic, pain and survival instinct. I do fault their actions following the crash with how they spent the donation money and the way they are milking their situation for all it's worth. This lawsuit against the town is just another money grab and I sure hope they lose. While I have to admire her fortitude in her recovery, I absolutely can't stand her greed and whining.

NieNie updated her blog and she posted this lame manipulated pic of her and Christian in picture of Mitt Romney and Kid Rock.

EN2nb.jpg

I would love it if Kid Rock or any other celebs at the RNC didn't give NieNie the time of day.

This morning's entry said they drank "some Mormon Coke." What's that? I tried Google, but couldn't find it.

This morning's entry said they drank "some Mormon Coke." What's that? I tried Google, but couldn't find it.

Caffeine-free Coke???

I'm just guessing. :lol:

That would also be my guess, if she's the type of Mormon who avoids all caffeine.

The Niester added a pic of her and Mittens and another pic with the youngest Romney son and his wife. She also said that they hung out with Olympians for awhile and there is a pic of Lottie wearing a medal. I find it interesting that NieNie doesn't give the names of the Olympians she hung out with. I hate to sound mean but baby Lottie isn't cute at all, she reminds me of a Cabbage Patch doll.

A little OT, but just checked out the Niester's memoir (Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph, and Everyday Joy) from my library's e-shelves. Since Ree Drummond wrote one of the blurbs, I think I know what to expect.

Thank heaven for public libraries.

I've been hesitant to post this question, since I don't want it to be interpreted as snarking on Nie's looks, but here goes ...

What's with the big ole bow things she wears on her head?

I hate to say this but NieNie's style reminds me of this quote from Glee.

Santana: "Well Rachel, Congratulations. Normally you dress like the fantasy of a perverted Japanese businessman with a very dark, specific fetish, but I actually dig this look. *claps* Yay."

But the Niester will never change her dress style.

Archived