IGNORED

Fake fundie bloggers

fundies_like_zombies

Are there any?

Was thinking bout it after comments on the former feminist thread about it being / sounding like a troll .

Why would someone do that?

I read some blogs that are all about positives - no bad things mentioned at all. but I think they are real people.

It was mentioned somewhere here on FJ before. While I don't know a lot about this blog, it might be parodying a specific blogger.

Edited because I understand capitalization.

This is my favorite fake fundie blog: quivermen.blogspot.com

The author rarely posts, when she/he does, it's bound to be hilarious.

Are there any?

Was thinking bout it after comments on the former feminist thread about it being / sounding like a troll .

Why would someone do that?

I read some blogs that are all about positives - no bad things mentioned at all. but I think they are real people.

I think the reason (though I shudder from using this word when speaking of fundies) is that Mr X thinks that the world should understand how delightful the fundie lifestyle is, and what a joy. But the real fundie bloggers he reads tell how the husband shot the dog, or they live in a church basement, or they complain about the kids, or aren't condemning feminism forcefully enough, or they aren't stressing enough the importance of submission, or anything that irks Mr X.

So basically Mr X skims through the fundie women's blogs and thinks "After all they are just stupid females, they don't know how to convey the right ideas. *This* is what they SHOULD be writing"

Anyway, that's how I imagine it.

I'm going through it from the beginning now. I don't think I would've picked up on as many in-jokes had I done this before my sister's conversion.

Archived