IGNORED

Doug Philips: Master Historian

Patsy

Ancient Rome participated in the ultimate gluttony. They would sit down and literally eat 8 full meals in one evening. And after each one of those meals they would force themselves to throw up in the vomitoriums so they could continue eating before they burst. It wasn’t a genetic problem. It was a sin problem.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vomitorium

Google would make too much sense and risk exposing Dougie to naked men women who would defraud him

roman_orgy1.jpg

You'd think Doug would be all over the orgies. Two guys cornholing in the Mediterranean is likely his primary field of study.

But no, their sin was food!

Doug Phillips is a Master Baiter. Plus, Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Tool tool tool tooly tool. TOOL.

I wonder if Doug's going to correct himself or not? It must be embarrassing to be caught out on something easily disproved, or an idea that came indirectly from a book by Aldous Huxley.

ETA: If you're going to lie about something like this that is easily disproven, why should I believe you when you tell me you know the way to salvation, an eminently unprovable concept?

Chortle! I can't believe he didn't know that!

Let us egress by the vomitorium and let Doug Phillips be a tool all by himself. Doug Phillips is a tool of the highest order. Yes indeed. Doug Phillips is a tool and a fool.

He does not have to worry about the mistake I mean google is a forbidden site and fundies tend to play follow the leader into a wall so he is fine.

He is a prime example of the saying Religion was invented by the smart to control the slow and take their money. Also take from the poor give to the rich.

Don't even get me started on the toilets.

Funny how Dougie never want's to re-enact these bits of history.

I thought that he and his fellow Paulists were master Revisionists propagandists; not master historians.

PErhaps Dougie is a secret anorexic and has to cover his puking with the vomitorium....

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Should we tip him that there is a real vomitorium at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis (yes, I googled that)? Then order some pizzas and watch him organize a protest...

Should we tip him that there is a real vomitorium at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis (yes, I googled that)? Then order some pizzas and watch him organize a protest...

My local theater, built in the way back daze has two vomitoriums.

And while we're here, you fucking moron, I never have to read below your header before I read a stupid error. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=herein+use

I got four lines in before seeing "Creme Crulee"

Actually the recipes on his site sounded pretty good. But, they belong to the fancy french chef not Dougie. When I need a chuckle I'll try to imagine Michelle Duggar making morel stuffed artichokes.

Patsy for the win! LMGTFY is fantastic!

On the other hand, Doug Phillips is a nothing but an idiot and a Tool.

Some context: Romney Bain Tax Returns Doug Phillips is a Tool Obama jobs economy

My local theater, built in the way back daze has two vomitoriums.

For godly gender separation, I dare hope.

<>

oh noes! Not the gluttony!

How come Dougie can get away with breaking 1 of the 7 deadly sins without God's wrath but us muggles can't?

• 4 months later...

Archived