IGNORED

Iowa Man Busted For Measuring Self With Ruler

47of74

Here's Iowa Man, all ready to challenge Florida Man;

thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/iowa-ruler-guy-739208

An Iowa man was arrested last night for allegedly measuring his penis with a cardboard ruler while at a urinal inside a college library bathroom.

Police collared Thomas Morgan, 42, on a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge in connection with a May 7 incident at the University of Iowa’s Main Library in Iowa City.

Morgan, cops say, was inside a restroom when he “partially turned his body towards the victim/witness who was using a urinal in the bathroom.” Morgan then “measured his penis against a cardboard ruler,” according to a criminal complaint.

The victim told a cop that Morgan subsequently “made a comment regarding his size.” The man added that atop two of the urinals there were cardboard rulers with “dark sharpie markings regarding penis size.”

Yeah I guess we don't do dick measuring contests here in Iowa.

This reminds me of the time I 

Spoiler

measured my breasts using giant water balloons while in a dressing room.

No, no, I didn't. Because there would be literally no point to that.

Seriously, what is going on in someone's brain that makes them think, huh, I think I'll hold my penis up against a piece of cardboard in this bathroom and then show everyone who comes in? Because that makes total sense! That will totally impress people!

4 minutes ago, polecat said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, what is going on in someone's brain that makes them think, huh, I think I'll hold my penis up against a piece of cardboard in this bathroom and then show everyone who comes in? Because that makes total sense! That will totally impress people!

Drugs honey, drugs

OK, am I the only one who's thinking of that scene in Porky's?

"Damn, it's getting shorter!"

@47of74  This just off the local PD feed: "33rd and Minnesota for disorderly subject there is a subject in the trunk of a vehicle as the vehicles driving down the road they are randomly opening the trunk and mooning the people behind them."

Looks like South Dakota is challenging both Iowa AND Florida for some time in the spotlight!

9 hours ago, polecat said:

Hide contents

Yeah, cardboard?  Come on man.  At least get an actual ruler or better yet use a tape measure. 

15 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

But....but women have to know their bra size. Men would feel left out if they couldn't measure their dangly bits!

Well, that's one thing Anthony Weiner hasn't done.  Yet.

5 hours ago, Granwych said:

Well, that's one thing Anthony Weiner hasn't done.  Yet.

Actually he probably already has at some point.

Doing one of those full body shudders now.

On 23/09/2016 at 3:43 AM, MarblesMom said:

@47of74  This just off the local PD feed: "33rd and Minnesota for disorderly subject there is a subject in the trunk of a vehicle as the vehicles driving down the road they are randomly opening the trunk and mooning the people behind them."

Looks like South Dakota is challenging both Iowa AND Florida for some time in the spotlight!

I think something like that happened over here lol.

Archived