IGNORED

Petey's latest FB status warns Kinists to stay away from him

WonderingInWA

Petey's latest FB status, posted moments ago:

"If you are a Kinist or appreciate Kinism please let me know so I can unfriend you and warn others about you."

Uhhhh?

Okay I'm new here, not knowing who most of these people are much less their lingo. Please, what is a "Kinist?"

Okay I'm new here, not knowing who most of these people are much less their lingo. Please, what is a "Kinist?"

I've been around a while and I don't know what Kinist is, either.

Kinism is belief in tribal and ethnic social order created by God to love one's own "kind" and is against "mixed" ethnic marriages. Basically, the belief that being racist is okay before your race is above other races and makes you superior to God. Despite the unloving attitude of unfriending, I'll give Petey a :handgestures-thumbsup: for being disgusted at this neo-conservative, racist idea. Outside of that, the guy's a nut.

Wow, lots of new fundy stuff I'm becoming aware of this week!

Is it an organized group, or just descriptive of a certain type of theology?

Wow, lots of new fundy stuff I'm becoming aware of this week!

Is it an organized group, or just descriptive of a certain type of theology?

It's a neo-conservative, Christian Reconstructionist movement, so it's both in a way.

kinism.net/index.php/index_more/what_is_kinism_and_why_does_it_matter/

It churns my stomach to read this, but good description of what they believe.

It's a neo-conservative, Christian Reconstructionist movement, so it's both in a way.

kinism.net/index.php/index_more/what_is_kinism_and_why_does_it_matter/

It churns my stomach to read this, but good description of what they believe.

I guess we can all look forward to that creeping into the mainstream, like purity and marriage ideals. :roll:

Petey's latest FB status, posted moments ago:

"If you are a Kinist or appreciate Kinism please let me know so I can unfriend you and warn others about you."

Uhhhh?

Peter's like that stopped clock...right twice a day. I'll give him this one, though.

As for Kinists/Kinism, they can just kiss my fat pasty white mixed-race ass. I got here because my ancestors regularly married whoever they felt like, and didn't give a f*ck about race/color.

His post turned into a big argument with some (I guess) imposter, so I think it will probably all likely be deleted. But if he weren't such an asshat about so many other things, imposters probably wouldn't want to argue with him.

What is his FB account?

Just do a search on FB for Peter Bradrick and then read his timeline status and comments. If you're not his "friend" I'm not sure if you can see it or not. But you can request him as a friend -- I think he's known to grant anyone just because he probably thinks he's saving the world and spreading the word that way.

Archived