IGNORED

40 K Moms Site Makeover

lilwriter85

The gals at 40 K Moms and AFA must have decided to give the site a makeover.

s42mfl.jpg

I always laugh at the 40 K moms, because they don't realize that throughput history, violence and explicit content has been included in artwork, literature, and some public events included violence.

I had to laugh at some of the "OMM Successes"

ABC Gives "GCB" the Axe

Published: 05/14/2012

ABC cancels controversial "GCB" series! Lack of advertisers played a huge part in "GCB" not coming back for a second season.

No, 40 K moms, your boycott and bitching about GCB weren't the reasons it got canned.

Jenny Craig says no to ABC Family Channel

Published: 12/15/2011

Jenny Craig will no longer air their commercials on ABC Family Channel.

Chuck E. Cheese's - Committed to Clean, Wholesome Family Values

Published: 02/18/2011

Chuck E. Cheese's has taken immediate action to ensure their ads no longer run during ABC Family Channel's "Pretty Little Liars" program in the future. This was a mistake made by the media company, and CEC appreciates OMM bringing this to their attention so they no longer fund the airing of this show or support its messages.

Two advertisers pulling out of ABC Family won't hurt the network. I'm sure others companies bought air time and they probably don't give that Pretty Little Liars has lesbian characters.

The gals at 40 K Moms and AFA must have decided to give the site a makeover.

s42mfl.jpg

I always laugh at the 40 K moms, because they don't realize that throughput history, violence and explicit content has been included in artwork, literature, and some public events included violence.

Here's my favorite artwork of violence:

776px-El_Tres_de_Mayo%2C_by_Francisco_de_Goya%2C_from_Prado_thin_black_margin.jpg

The Third of May by Francisco Goya http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Goya

Goya was good at this sort of thing. Here's a print of his:

410px-Goya_-_Caprichos_%2843%29_-_Sleep_of_Reason.jpg

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters

and

326px-Francisco_de_Goya%2C_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_%281819-1823%29.jpg

Saturn devouring his son

Goya painted this last one on the wall of his home--it was later transferred to canvas and hangs in El Prado, Spain's finest museum.

They don't care about stopping violent content at all. They just want to ban anything with gay people, sexual content, or anything that takes a satirical look at Christianity.

This is the next show they are going after--a new TVLand show called The Soul Man, starring Cedric the Entertainer as an R&B star who suddenly gets a calling to quit the music industry and become a minister.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/the-soul-man

They don't care about stopping violent content at all. They just want to ban anything with gay people, sexual content, or anything that takes a satirical look at Christianity.

This is the next show they are going after--a new TVLand show called The Soul Man, starring Cedric the Entertainer as an R&B star who suddenly gets a calling to quit the music industry and become a minister.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/the-soul-man

Why? Isn't Cedric Christain? How much is he going to make fun of Christianity? I mean it sounds like it will be a less boring version, of that awful 90's-00's thing Dan Ackroyd did that tried to tie in Home Improvement. That was a show that never should have happened.

Here's their reasons from their website:

TV Land's newest sitcom "The Soul Man" blasphemes the name of Jesus Christ and mocks pastors as well. The mockery is similar to "Good Christian Belles" also known as "GCB" with a family sitcom feel. The word family is used loosely since the program focuses on one family but is far from family-friendly programming. The show is described as: R&B superstar-turned-minister Reverend Boyce "The Voice" Ballentine (Cedric The Entertainer) was living the high life in Las Vegas at the top of the music charts when he got "the calling" and decided to relocate to St. Louis with his family to become a preacher in his father's church. However, his family members - including wife Lolli (Niecy Nash) and daughter Lyric (Jazz Raycole) - are not exactly eager to give up the fabulous superstar life for their new humble one. "The Soul Man" premieres Wednesday, June 20 at 10/9c.

Pilot includes:

Pastor's brother and father use foul language and the father is a retired preacher whose uses the excuse he isn't a minster anymore.

Lolli wears inappropriate attire, mostly low cut, tight dresses.

Ladies at the church hate the pastor's wife or at least that is how Lolli feels.

Bribery, gossip, and jealousy

Female church member hits on Boyce and is disappointed when she concludes his marriage is going to make it.

Lolli tells Lyric, "We are all having a hard time on account of your father" referring to his decision to become a pastor.

Pastor's brother says, "Wow! People still come to church? Well, old people. Oh! Hot chicks in Jesus name!"

Lyric tells MTV, "My dad's only been a minister for a few weeks, and I'm still cool!" when attempting to be casted on one of MTV's reality shows.

Church member, "Didn't put me to sleep with long winded Scripture stuff."

Lolli tells Boyce, "Lack of booty makes you moody!" and "Women's parts start percolating when husband does chores."

Lyric pitches fit and says, "I liked being a celebrity's daughter, but not a preacher's daughter. I hate it!"

Boyce and Lolli sing "I want to have S*x with You" together at home and also played when they role the credits. A piece of the lyrics "I want to have sex with you,… in the kitchen, in the bathroom,… sitting down, standing up."

Networks like TV Land (owned by Viacom) continue to mock Christianity. In 2010 Viacom created an animated show 'JC,' which was the acronym for Jesus Christ. The show was canceled before it aired because we took action. Christians should not sit idly by and allow it to continue without speaking up in protest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: Seriously? These people are pulling shit out of their asses that some of this stuff is so terrible, and so against Christians :lol: I bet they were against South Park too, but until Matt and Trey quote or it runs it's course it will still air, but when it's gone, I would lay odds, these dumb asses claim they got that pulled too! :lol:

My fundy neighbor railed against "I Love Lucy" and couldn't understand why people considered it a classic or even FUNNY because "she spends all her time rebelling against her husband." :angry-banghead:

Why? Isn't Cedric Christain? How much is he going to make fun of Christianity? I mean it sounds like it will be a less boring version, of that awful 90's-00's thing Dan Ackroyd did that tried to tie in Home Improvement. That was a show that never should have happened.

I remember that Dan Ackroyd show.

"Pastor's brother and father use foul language and the father is a retired preacher whose uses the excuse he isn't a minster anymore.

Ladies at the church hate the pastor's wife or at least that is how Lolli feels.

Female church member hits on Boyce and is disappointed when she concludes his marriage is going to make it."

Oh, please. I've seen this crap go down in REAL Christian churches! :lol:

"Pastor's brother and father use foul language and the father is a retired preacher whose uses the excuse he isn't a minster anymore.

Female church member hits on Boyce and is disappointed when she concludes his marriage is going to make it."

Yup, I used to see it happen and hear a lot of church horror stories years ago. I was raised Catholic and I remember priests and deacons would cuss outside of the church at various events, when they were joking around. My friends who are/were Protestant used to tell me their stories about the pastor's wife and gossip that went on.

I am now likely to support causes that 40 K moms are against, just for the principle of it. In the past I almost never went to JCPenneys, but now I shop there more often just to put my money where my mouth is.

Here's my favorite artwork of violence:

Goya was good at this sort of thing. Here's a print of his:

410px-Goya_-_Caprichos_%2843%29_-_Sleep_of_Reason.jpg

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters

I love the WTF expression on the cat in that print.

I wonder if 40 k moms will endorse Glenn Beck's plan to create the anti-Glee, which he says is going to be a conservative version. Glee is very flawed show and it has gone downhill, but I still like it because it pisses off fundies.

http://www.billboard.com/news/glenn-bec ... 4352.story

Good luck finding enough "brilliant" talent out of the 1% of theatre and film people who are conservative.

That was my thought, too.

I'm also wondering whose job it is to go through and watch every single episode of these oh-so-offensive shows so that they can note every single bit of bad language, inappropriate dress and suggestive dialogue that they see? That seems counterproductive :think:

YFckWJ-0jJE

Good luck finding enough "brilliant" talent out of the 1% of theatre and film people who are conservative.

Yup, he will need luck to find some brilliant conservative talent, if he hasn't found any already. I'm curious to see which rapper he is working with. He is dumb to think that a conservative teen show or musical will work. It might get some fans, but I doubt critics or other people in the entertainment industry will like it. Some of Beck's fellow Mormons will probably love it. I follow a Mormon blogger who is a Beck fan and she also has the attitude that teens shouldn't watch certain things and she bitched about the Footloose remake.

The real problem with the Cedric show is Niecy Nash. She is easily one of the most annoying people on television.

Oh, grow up, you fowdy-dowdy 40K Moms pearl-clutchers! :roll:

Everything short of the 700 Club and the stuff on EWTN is offensive, according to 40K Moms (more like 400 mothers to me...)

Yup, he will need luck to find some brilliant conservative talent, if he hasn't found any already. I'm curious to see which rapper he is working with. He is dumb to think that a conservative teen show or musical will work. It might get some fans, but I doubt critics or other people in the entertainment industry will like it. Some of Beck's fellow Mormons will probably love it. I follow a Mormon blogger who is a Beck fan and she also has the attitude that teens shouldn't watch certain things and she bitched about the Footloose remake.

Remember a few years back when they tried their hands at a conservative version of the Jon Stewart Show ? What a flop that was. The only conservative comedian they can use is Dennis Miller, and I use the term "comedian" with reservations. Oh, don't get me started on that Tea Bagger SNL-alumni Victoria Jackson; she's horrible :lol: .

Chuck E. Cheese's - Committed to Clean, Wholesome Family Values

Published: 02/18/2011

Chuck E. Cheese's has taken immediate action to ensure their ads no longer run during ABC Family Channel's "Pretty Little Liars" program in the future. This was a mistake made by the media company, and CEC appreciates OMM bringing this to their attention so they no longer fund the airing of this show or support its messages

This just made me laugh my ass off! Do they have any idea of how much fighting, drinking and drug abuse goes on at Chuck E. Cheese's? Every time I turn around I hear about another fight, shooting, etc. at that establishment. Not to be mean, but some pretty low characters like to have their kids' birthday parties there so they can turn them loose while they get up to their own business. Chuck E. Cheese's is committed to making tons of money while serving crappy food, period. Whoever wants to pay for it, Christian or not, is welcome.

Remember a few years back when they tried their hands at a conservative version of the Jon Stewart Show ? What a flop that was. The only conservative comedian they can use is Dennis Miller, and I use the term "comedian" with reservations. Oh, don't get me started on that Tea Bagger SNL-alumni Victoria Jackson; she's horrible :lol: .

I remember hearing about that show, but I never saw it. I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria Jackson got involved with Beck's anti-Glee project. She bitched about Glee last year when the gay boys kissed. Beck could recruit her to play a high school teacher who sings about abstinence to her students for his project. The funny thing about Beck bitching about Glee, is that it wasn't the first show to feature gay teen characters or teens who have sex. The show One Tree Hill had more sexual content than Glee has had.

Oh, I LOVED GCB GOOD CHRISTIAN BITCHES

Dammit. First Pushing Daisies, then Terra NOva, and now GCB. Anytime I like something it gets an early cancellation!!!!

Archived