IGNORED

Whither the Star SAHDs???

MamaJunebug

Has Kelly BRADRICK led them into a state of married - or unmarried - anonymity and obscurity?

Consider:

The Botkin girls haven't blogged in weeks, if not months.

The ahthelifers have morphed into a sales site.

Lourdes Torres (one of the REturning Daughters) has shown up as one of the San Antonio Sweethearts (or whatever) singing at Lollatitanic in Branson.

Karen (?) Valenti, another Returning Daughter who supposedly was her father's right-hand-daughter in Valenti homes, married and we've heard nothing from her sisters -- although ominously, Valenti builders is now headquartered in Wake Forest, NC -- could've sworn they were in Louisiana a few years ago.

Melissa Niednagel's twin sister Melanie seems to have been overshadowed by her SAHB Marscel Micaiah and the other one.

The Zes girls never did put themselves out there blogwise.

Jasmine B is .... jmho, here .... straining a little against convention with her current college activities.

The McDonald girl who married the guy who likes hats and moved to California seems to be living happily, and none of her younger sisters has taken her place on Mama McDonald's yoursacredcalling blog.

Whichever Serven daugther is in charge of their blog is keeping it real anonymous.

Among the Phillips girls, only the luckless last-born is foisted upon us with any regularity.

The West Ladies still all seem to be home cooking and making candles, or taking their show on the road with Mother West.

.... My point? Who are the current celebrity SAHDs????

Or - and this is a long shot but boy I am always the optimist - is this mania dying down?

Maybe all the daddies decided to protection their preshus SAHD's from the evils of FJ tampons lest we de-virginize them before their wedding night.

Has Kelly BRADRICK led them into a state of married - or unmarried - anonymity and obscurity?

Consider:

The Botkin girls haven't blogged in weeks, if not months.

The ahthelifers have morphed into a sales site.

Lourdes Torres (one of the REturning Daughters) has shown up as one of the San Antonio Sweethearts (or whatever) singing at Lollatitanic in Branson.

Karen (?) Valenti, another Returning Daughter who supposedly was her father's right-hand-daughter in Valenti homes, married and we've heard nothing from her sisters -- although ominously, Valenti builders is now headquartered in Wake Forest, NC -- could've sworn they were in Louisiana a few years ago.

Melissa Niednagel's twin sister Melanie seems to have been overshadowed by her SAHB Marscel Micaiah and the other one.

The Zes girls never did put themselves out there blogwise.

Jasmine B is .... jmho, here .... straining a little against convention with her current college activities.

The McDonald girl who married the guy who likes hats and moved to California seems to be living happily, and none of her younger sisters has taken her place on Mama McDonald's yoursacredcalling blog.

Whichever Serven daugther is in charge of their blog is keeping it real anonymous.

Among the Phillips girls, only the luckless last-born is foisted upon us with any regularity.

The West Ladies still all seem to be home cooking and making candles, or taking their show on the road with Mother West.

.... My point? Who are the current celebrity SAHDs????

Or - and this is a long shot but boy I am always the optimist - is this mania dying down?

From your mouth erm keyboard, to G-d's ears erm... email inbox....

Hi MamaJ! I ran off and made the Botkin Sisters my brides. It is all very hush hush...

Kidding aside, I do hope the phenomenon is dying out.

We could hope for a mass jail break. Start with the Botkins and head over to the McDonalds. Hopefully, it'll spread to the Maxwells. (Hi, Steve - break out the Pepsi for Terri, please)

I don't think the mania is dying out. I think since many of the older girls are getting stale dated they and their parents have little to gain by being vocal. The economics are such with another generation or two of SAHDs maturing there are going to be some financial pressures with regards to how these 'maidens' are going to be supported. I think the ultimate truth is that many of these women will be dealing with poverty once they hit their 50's.

They've all taken a vow of silence because they're living proof that the patriarchal system isn't working. And ditto to the comment that they're all staring into a future of poverty, once the dads shuffle off this mortal coil.

I also think more people are maintaining a public blog and a private blog - and obviously the interesting stuff gets posted on the private, not the public.

I've suspected the Mortons of going down this road.. they've been very quiet (although apparently there were internet troubles?) and didn't even blog about visiting Darthy. I wouldn't be surprised if others follow and just communicate with approved family/friends.

They've all taken a vow of silence because they're living proof that the patriarchal system isn't working. And ditto to the comment that they're all staring into a future of poverty, once the dads shuffle off this mortal coil.

As bad as that is, as I don't wish poverty on anyone, it might work for the better to dissuade others from buying into the lifestyle (I would hope).

I also think more people are maintaining a public blog and a private blog - and obviously the interesting stuff gets posted on the private, not the public.

I've suspected the Mortons of going down this road.. they've been very quiet (although apparently there were internet troubles?) and didn't even blog about visiting Darthy. I wouldn't be surprised if others follow and just communicate with approved family/friends.

This. The system is an epic fail, but nobody on the upper tier can admit that because it will kill their MLM scheme.

Also, I think many people have pointed out the inherent vanity of making oneself a star in one's community. It is not modest. Maybe they finally realized the internal inconsistency.

Also, I think many people have pointed out the inherent vanity of making oneself a star in one's community. It is not modest. Maybe they finally realized the internal inconsistency.

To do so would require half a brain, something lacking among them if all brains were put together.

Maybe it's a battening down of the hatches before the onslaught. Fundies have been emboldened this year like they never have before. I can't imagine them retreating for any reason other than getting organized and doing so privately. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Hi MamaJ! I ran off and made the Botkin Sisters my brides. It is all very hush hush...

Kidding aside, I do hope the phenomenon is dying out.

Love it! Welcome back, also!

Seven Severn wrote,

Maybe it's a battening down of the hatches before the onslaught. Fundies have been emboldened this year like they never have before. I can't imagine them retreating for any reason other than getting organized and doing so privately. Maybe I'm paranoid.

There could be something to that. *shuddering sigh*

I forgot to mention, in the opening post, the Miller girls aka The Eden String Quartet aka Those Blondes Who Hack The Heck Outta Music. One of them got married and the rest are vewy, vewy quiet as far as I can surf.

yepp, they were in Louisiana. Maybe Pa Valentina is now building houses for the NCFIC crowd.

I am really surprised that Scott B. doesn't use his youngest daughter Claudia more to promote the whole SAHD-thing. He could make her the new crownprincess for their movement. She is really pretty and "old" enough to marry.

yepp, they were in Louisiana. Maybe Pa Valentina is now building houses for the NCFIC crowd. .

Pity that BRADRICK can't afford one! *rolleyes*

I am really surprised that Scott B. doesn't use his youngest daughter Claudia more to promote the whole SAHD-thing. He could make her the new crownprincess for their movement. She is really pretty and "old" enough to marry.

I am, too - I like to think that Claudia has said, "Not only 'no' but 'heck no', Daddy dear!" But it probably isn't that. Ah, well.

Most likely it's still being done, but in private, as a cagey FJian pointed out earlier.

I think folks are being a lot more careful about what they post publicly online. From cousins still on the fundie-farm, I know that they've actually had classes on online security and have been warned that "evil secular humanists" troll the internet and might pose a danger to someone whose personal info is out there. The generation of adults teaching in churches now is by and large more tech-savvy than what I had growing up. There are whole networks of private blogs and Facebook groups now. I'm only invited on one or two, but my cousins who are still in the church are networked with all kinds of SAHDs, homeschool families, etc... - not any real celebrity fundies, but still there are networks out there.

Also, it's convention season, so a lot of the fundie royalty are on the road. I know the VA Christian homeschoolers conference is this weekend. I have a friend who is attending - am hoping to get some scoop from her.

I think we have had a lot to do with some of this. We are pretty high on the page rank for someone of the searches for thes names. I might be giving us to much credit, but the royalty can't post anything that we don't talk about hear

I think we have had a lot to do with some of this. We are pretty high on the page rank for someone of the searches for thes names. I might be giving us to much credit, but the royalty can't post anything that we don't talk about hear

This is what I think is going on. You know that the Botkins, Phillips, etc google themselves (or someone googles for them), and when FJ pops up they aren't happy. I bet that there have been warnings sent out to all of the other fundie bloggers and most people are useing private blogs and either abandoning the public ones or putting the bare bones up on them.

This is what I think is going on. You know that the Botkins, Phillips, etc google themselves (or someone googles for them), and when FJ pops up they aren't happy. I bet that there have been warnings sent out to all of the other fundie bloggers and most people are useing private blogs and either abandoning the public ones or putting the bare bones up on them.

Ah....and when they take over (which I don't say lightly) they will refer to this period as the "cyber-catacombs" when they had to go underground and couldn't share their courtin', non-kissin' glory stories for however long.

Interesting conclusions and I'd say probably pretty accurate!

Ah....and when they take over (which I don't say lightly) they will refer to this period as the "cyber-catacombs" when they had to go underground and couldn't share their courtin', non-kissin' glory stories for however long.

Interesting conclusions and I'd say probably pretty accurate!

They can claim all sorts of persecution for Jeebuses glory! If they really do have private blogs, I'm scared of what is on them!

I think this is spot-on. They can't stand being publicly called on their bullshit, and have gone underground (love "cyber-catacombs!").

Archived