IGNORED

'My Flesh Kind Of Likes The Idea' Of Killing Gays

doggie

To…have a tendency to be effeminate or homosexual is just as wicked as to have a tendency to be a womanizer
So why doesn't he want to kill the womanizers? Why just the "effeminate" men and gays? And really? You want to kill someone because of a "tendency" to be something other than your ideal of manly manhood?

Yes, those are rhetorical questions... :twisted:

So why doesn't he want to kill the womanizers? Why just the "effeminate" men and gays? And really? You want to kill someone because of a "tendency" to be something other than your ideal of manly manhood?

Exactly; killing men who cheat on their wives hits a little to close to home, so he has to rail on the gays.

What a typical non-apology (if it is even an apology at all) from fundie preachers... I doubt he would know what a non-apology is.

I am not a psychiatrist, therapist, or counselor, but I'd take a wild guess that this man would be thrilled at finding himself naked with a gay man...maybe Ted Haggard.

I think we see a lot of fear here. these people are loosing the war of control and they are pulling out the big guns to keep their people. They don't care or don't see that they have become non Christians when doing it. like the war on drugs and they are loosing.

So, in the last several weeks, we've had a preacher state that he wants gays locked up in concentration camps, a kid singing about homos not going to heaven while the members of his church applaud, christians trying to suppress the religious freedoms of their fellow townspeople, the spokesman for a senator stating that acid should be thrown on anyone who disagrees with him, and this idiot saying he has the urge to gun down any man who doesn't measure up to his idea of manhood.

And my mother wonders why I avoid anything remotely religious.

So, in the last several weeks, we've had a preacher state that he wants gays locked up in concentration camps, a kid singing about homos not going to heaven while the members of his church applaud, christians trying to suppress the religious freedoms of their fellow townspeople, the spokesman for a senator stating that acid should be thrown on anyone who disagrees with him, and this idiot saying he has the urge to gun down any man who doesn't measure up to his idea of manhood.

And we hear how America is going to hell but now we know who is trying to take it there.

This.

But then, there's this!

[attachment=0]75251_357003167688702_1043998996_n.jpg[/attachment]

That is so evil, I can't even finish reading the article.

come on now this is what Jebus wants so it can't be evil.

Archived