IGNORED

"It Gets Better" is recruiting for homototalitarianism

SpeakNow

It amazes me how much hate spews out of these people. But what do I know, I am just an ebil atheist.

Well, at least the boot on her neck is faaabulous.

(Nope, I haven't read the article. There are certain links I just don't follow..)

Hey, if homototalitarianism happens, at least the evil practice of abortion will end! Look at the bright side! And them maybe my house would look halfway decent.

The message of It Gets Better is that homosexuality gets better with time

:doh: No. The message of It Gets Better* is that as you get older and leave the high school bullshit behind, and surround yourself with mature, REAL adults, the bullying, harassment, and all-around homophobic hate generally stops or at least dramatically lessens, so please hang in there and don't try to kill yourself, it really WILL get better and we don't want to lose you.

Excuse me while I :angry-banghead:

*I know there's more to the It Gets Better campaign than this, but I haven't had my first shot of caffeine yet today and this is as coherent as I can be without it.

The message of It Gets Better is that homosexuality gets better with time

If you think gay sex is good now, just wait! :lol:

I don't understand why these hateful asshats are so up in arms about something that doesn't affect them at all. If you're against same-sex marriage, don't marry someone of the same sex. If you're heterosexual, have a heterosexual relationship and shut up.

Archived