IGNORED

Kelly's Hair

ladypuglover

I almost never read over at Kelly's blog but a recent posting made me go take a peek. WTF happened to her hair?!? It looks like she got attacked by a weed whacker and then decided to bleach the hell out of half of it. Was it so bad that the camera could only take half a photo? Is this PTS from the tornado? What the hell happened to her?

Terrible. Really, if you can't be bothered to color your hair a decent shade of blonde and MAINTAIN it for fuck's sake, just don't do it. Somehow she must have thought that photo was attractive! And flattering, perhaps!

This is why I don't color my hair. I don't care enough to keep up on roots, so it looks less like crap if it's all one color!

I at first thought it was a messy bun but it looks all choppy and uneven. Is that a new style? I am not trying to be funny but it looks like my ex-friend's mother's hair did after she went nuts one holiday and used gardening shears to cut her hair after dinner. Yeah, that made for a fun evening and we didn't go the next time they invited us. Anyway, This almost looks like a cry for help.

ETA, hooked on phonics didn't work for me. :oops:

I am not trying to be funny but it looks like my ex-friend's mother's hair did after she went nuts one holiday and used gradening shears to cut her hair after dinner. Yeah, that made for a fun evening and we didn't go the next time they invited us. Anyway, This almost looks like a cry for help.

Holy crap! :shock:

At least she waited until after dinner :D

I almost never read over at Kelly's blog but a recent posting made me go take a peek. WTF happened to her hair?!? It looks clike she got attacked by a weed whacker and then decided to bleach the hell out of half of it. Was it so bad that the camera could only take half a photo? Is this PTS from the tornado? What the hell happened to her?

Maybe the picture was taken while she was pregnant and wasn't coloring her hair at the time? Now look what you've done--you made me defend Kelly! :lol:

Kelly probably colors her own hair. Home schooling, home church, homemaking--why not home hair color? Not that I'm above coloring my own hair, but I've learned from experience that if you want to go blond, it's best to leave it to a trained professional.

Maybe the picture was taken while she was pregnant and wasn't coloring her hair at the time? Now look what you've done--you made me defend Kelly! :lol:

Kelly probably colors her own hair. Home schooling, home church, homemaking--why not home hair color? Not that I'm above coloring my own hair, but I've learned from experience that if you want to go blond, it's best to leave it to a trained professional.

I color my sister's hair but I have never gone to beauty school and I can dye it back to its former color of strawberry blond unlike the professionals who make her look like she is the star of McDonalds. I have to stick with the Micky D look as she isn't sure she can do mine.

Anyway, I don't think bleaching your hair at home is a bad idea but one should use a hair product and not a house hold cleaner. It looks completly fried.

Archived