IGNORED

Three new blog posts by Meredith's mom

Aw ... what beautiful memories about her favorite dates with her husband back when they were dating and before they were engaged. Obviously the beach is very special to them because of those wonderful, special times. What a blessing that their children will be able to form similar experiences when they date. Oh. Wait...

Bitch.

Meredith will be home at the end of the month. I wonder if Mommie dearest will be able to take some photos or will Super Stephen prohibit it?

Wait - what's this about Stephen? I knew Meredith stopped her blog around the time she married. :cry: Did he forbid her to be online anymore or something?

GenerationCedarchip, I *think* the general opinion on FJ is that he stopped her from writing due to his political goals. This is due in part, I think, to him not wanting her words to be brought up against him and his shiny image.

Edited for clarity. And spelling.

I might know some grown men who prefer to be called by the familiar diminutive of their names. And some men have given names that sound like diminutives but actually are real names, surnames and otherwise: Denny, Davey, Eddie, Marty.

And I might just be showing the effects of watching too much 1950s-era "Lassie," but ....

... calling a grown man "Timmy" makes me wince.

Of course, maybe that's why all the current Alexander children have excruciatingly formal names: Harrison, Sheridan, Meredith ...

Oh, heck, I dunno.

That is all.

I thought the blog posts were very open and shared some interesting tidbits.

The mention of how 'Timmy' liked fishing more than his family when younger was very honest, not often they admit a fault about their husbands. And how sweet (and sad) that Sheridan has a book recorded by Meredith. The mom sounds like she has lost her best friend now that Meredith has gone. 20 days until Meredith visits...how can there not be an update with photos!!!

Archived