IGNORED

Obviously not homeschooled by fundie parents

latraviata

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/15/angela-zhang-high-school-_n_1207177.html

Wether it is the ultimate cancer cure or not, at least she is a very talented and bright young woman.

I saw this kick ass girl profiled on one of the news programs. What an inspiration! Dear Media: More focus on girls like this, and less on the Teen Moms, the Kardashians, the Duggar girls, Bristol Palin, etc.

I saw this kick ass girl profiled on one of the news programs. What an inspiration! Dear Media: More focus on girls like this, and less on the Teen Moms, the Kardashians, the Duggar girls, Bristol Palin, etc.

I agree, there should be more focus on this girl rather than the Teen Mom girls or Bristol Palin. The Duggar girls don't get a lot of mainstream attention, but I do find this girl to be more admirable than the Duggar girls.

I second that!

Wow, this girl is impressive! I always wonder what goes on in the brains of people who are obviously at the high end of genius. Do they think differently from the rest of us? How does a teenager even think to create a nanoparticle, let alone actually do it?

Now here's a role model. Forget the Duggar girls. What are they doing that will contribute to the betterment of society? Nothing. Even if they have the mental capacity to do outstanding things, they are letting it go to waste.

This young lady is much more inspiring. I hope she continues to work hard and expand her intellect. I expect we'll see great things from her in the future.

Archived