IGNORED

Has the lazy organizer deleted her blog?

Michiru

That woman went from being obsessed with organizing to being obsessed with mimizing. To the point where her kids had something like four skirts and four shirts, she had stopped cooking them anything but plain steamed vegetables and smoothies (she took the sign that her kids were gobbling her food down as as proof they loved her cooking and not maybe proof they were just hungry as hell) I think she has some kind of mental health issues where she had to control every facet of her family's life and couldn't handle making choices about things.

Last I heard she was planning to sell her house, the majority of her possessions and travel around the United States. I can't help but wonder if that makes it easier for her to practice her crazy without neighbors or friends intervening.

They leased their house, bought an RV type thing, and hit the open road. The husband is still employed where he was employed (according to Google), but I haven't seen hide nor hair of Lara since, not even on her myriad of pages. (She's on everything...amazon, diaperswappers, ebay, every book review site, etc).

Archived