Jessica

Everyone's always saying "Which one is Justin?" or "That one's Jason right? Or is it James?" so here's a picture for y'all to help. :)

duggarguide.png

Thanks that's really helpful. I'm able to remember and place all of them except the middle boys - Jeremiah, Jedidia, James, Justin, Josia. The picture helps a lot.

Oh yeah I forgot about Jason. The ones I get mixed up are Jason, Josiah, Jeremiah, Jedidia, James, Justin.

It's really hard to keep the names of the middle boys straight. Plus, as the years pass, they do change. The 6 year old boy begins to look exactly like his 8 year old brother did 2 years ago. With so many of them so close in age, it makes it hard to keep up with them all.

Yeah me too. I think that Jinger is the only one with naturally curly hair. The other girl's home perm their hair if I remember correctly. I wonder why they all have side parts. I like side parts, but are they all 'supposed' to have side parts or is that by choice I wonder.

It's Jessa who has naturally curly hair. An earlier episode showed Jinger getting a home permanent over the kitchen sink.

I always remember Jeremiah because he's the only that I find genuinely cute and not just average. And Johanna looks just like Joy so I can always pick her out. I have problems finding Jill because she used to be straight up blond, but now her hair is much darker just in the past few years.

Have all the recessive genes been frightened away? With this many kids,where is the throwback to Scottish great, great something or other with red hair and freckles?

Have all the recessive genes been frightened away? With this many kids,where is the throwback to Scottish great, great something or other with red hair and freckles?

I think Jedidiah is the cute one, but Jeremiah stands out because he doesn't really look like any of the other boys. He's a spitting image of J-Boob.

I think Jedidiah is the cute one, but Jeremiah stands out because he doesn't really look like any of the other boys. He's a spitting image of J-Boob.

Josh and Jinger are the only ones with Michelle's darker coloring.Jana look like dad and It looks to me like Johanna with grow to resemble Joy,as does James.

Jedidiah stands out to me. He looks like Jinger, but I don't think those two look much like anyone else.

All the other kids all look the same to me.

Archived