Jessica

Oh OK, wasn't that the episode where Jana said that her dad liked long hair insinuating that that was why they all kept their hair long?

Thats accurate in more than one way!

im trying to figure out why they're grouped like that and not age or gender, which they seem to be grouped by a lot.

Thats accurate in more than one way!

im trying to figure out why they're grouped like that and not age or gender, which they seem to be grouped by a lot.

Average American family is 2.5 kids (or something close to that). In Duggarville I wouldn't be surprised if the parent were saying "most families in American only have 4 or 5 kids, that is why we need to breed! If every two people only have 4 kids, the population will drop to zero in less than a generation!"

I think Josiah has it in him to become quite cute as he grows older. But then I have a soft spot for him (and Joy!) as a former tender-hearted tween, just how I think he is now; plus, as I've said before, I've always wanted a little brother who is about eight years younger than me.

As it is extremely challenging to get my entire family of four all looking at the camer and smiling with our eyes open at the same time, I think it would be an absolute impossibility to do so with all 24 of them.

I have a hazy memory of a show were the photographer was taking pictures of the family in small groupings. This may or not have been from the episode, but it could be that the photographer just wanted to capture everyone in something other than one of those assembly line poses.

Yeah, they show them taking these pictures in this episode:

Yeah, they show them taking these pictures in this episode:

Please tell me there was more to that episode than these people taking a damn picture.

Forgive me as I don't watch the show, but they PERM their HAIR????

1) Who does that anymore?

2) Isn't that "fraudulent" and "vanity"?

I can't remember the last time I saw perm stuff for sale at the store. Perhaps they shop in the African-american hair section? I don't, but I've heard perming is still done there. Is there a big African-american population in Tontitown? Do they have to order it on line? or does Aldi's have a special "hair destroying products" section next to the frozen burritos?

Archived