IGNORED

Serven baby count?

MamaJunebug

Servenclan's Christmas blogpost shows the six unmarried children waiting to be called upstairs for their gifts (youngest goes first) and mentions "missing 10 precious persons."

The other sister + her tall husband + little Bella = 3

Andrew + new wife + unborn baby = 3

Rebecca + Loomis + unborn baby = 3

Grand subtotal: 9

Thus I'm guessing that the other sister.... Beth! and her husband is Jon. .... is also expecting.

OK, that's my maths class for the morning/day/week. :lol: They're my gateways, I still have to keep up with them.

I am pretty sure that Beth is pregnant. I think it must be mentioned in the blog somewhere? I can remember thinking that Beth's pregnancy would be difficult for Rebecca.

Keep in mind that many of these quiverfull families do count miscarriages as children, now in heaven. I am not sure what the criteria is for which children count, though. Some count every miscarriage and practically every late period as a pregnancy, and others do not.

Michelle Duggar had that miscarriage after Josh and before Jana and JD, but although she cried every time it was mentioned, she did not seem to count that pregnancy as a baby. The show is named 19 Kids and Counting and has never included that miscarriage in the numbering. However, with the miscarriage Michelle had recently, baby Jubilee Shalom received a J-name, a funeral, and is now child #20 for Michelle; she said she is going to tell people she has 19 children here and one in heaven. I keep wondering why the first miscarriage was treated so differently. No show back then?

The other sister + her tall husband + little Bella = 3

Andrew + new wife + unborn baby = 3

Rebecca + Loomis + unborn baby = 3

Haha, I was just posting to say that it was Peter and not Andrew, but the website stopped me and said a new post had just been made and I might want to review my post. The Serven blog recently mentioned that Andrew just turned 13, so it's definitely not Andrew. :)

Ooh. I like the theory that they are counting Rebecca's miscarriage as a person. Weird, but I am guessing that might be it.

Archived