IGNORED

Funny story about using fondue fork as a weapon

countressrascal

Funny story about a fondue fork also true-

My college roommate had made a special dinner for her then boyfriend, fondue. She did not know that he was planning to break up. Here they are eating fondue feeding each other; to her it seemed like a good time. Conversation was going well. Then he brought up the topic that he wanted to break up with her about the time she was getting ready to feed him some more fondue. At that time she took the fork and stabbed him in the hand. She could have done worst like dumping the hot oil in his lap. Ever since then I have avoided fondue at all costs. It could be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

By the way she is so glad that they broke up - he became a fundie preacher man and she went on to get a PhD in Microbiology, teaches and does research at a major university, married and has two children.

Guest Anonymous
Funny story about a fondue fork also true-

My college roommate had made a special dinner for her then boyfriend, fondue. She did not know that he was planning to break up. Here they are eating fondue feeding each other; to her it seemed like a good time. Conversation was going well. Then he brought up the topic that he wanted to break up with her about the time she was getting ready to feed him some more fondue. At that time she took the fork and stabbed him in the hand. She could have done worst like dumping the hot oil in his lap. Ever since then I have avoided fondue at all costs. It could be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

By the way she is so glad that they broke up - he became a fundie preacher man and she went on to get a PhD in Microbiology, teaches and does research at a major university, married and has two children.

Archived