IGNORED

I would like to read Journeys story on NLQ

mrs

But it is no longer posted. Every time I click the link it says the page cannot be found. Does anyone else know where I can read her story?

Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Maybe she asked to have it removed for legal reasons? I am familiar with the story and don't consider it snarkworthy so wouldn't want to re-hash anything here that she herself has chosen to have removed.

Makes sense. I am fairly new here, and didn't realize it was probably rude for me to post that here. I didn't intend to "snark." I find all the stories of the women who have left the movement as courageous and brave.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry, I didn't mean that you were rude for asking. We do talk about lots of ex-fundies in a positive light here. :)

It's just that personally, I wouldn't be comfortable to share info on someone I respect, if they had chosen to remove it.

It may just be a glitch on the NLQ website - you could contact Vyckie and ask. But I know some women have chosen to remove their stories for all sorts of personal and legal reasons and if Journey had to do that then I only wish her well for the future.

Makes sense. I am fairly new here, and didn't realize it was probably rude for me to post that here. I didn't intend to "snark." I find all the stories of the women who have left the movement as courageous and brave.

It wasn't rude. Who is she and what do you know of her story? I haven't heard about her but I don't always read NLQ.

Archived