IGNORED

Anyone listening to, or watching the debate?

Witsec7

I came in late and just started watching. I just heard Rick Perry complain about the war on religion. I'm not sure I can take this.

I came in late and just started watching. I just heard Rick Perry complain about the war on religion. I'm not sure I can take this.

I was just going to post on this, Newt was singing the same song when they went off on a tangent about gay marriage. Newt whined that gay marriage would put an end to Catholic adoptions :roll:

Well, the sanctity of marriage is just very important to Newt. :P

Yea no one went after him on that, Mitt was whining that contraception would still be legal. When they raised RvWade they all tugged the fundy party line, leave it up to states. No one tackled the constitutional argument of medical privacy that the opinion was based on. This is one of my big beefs with the fundies. The inflame the issue by talking about when life begins rather than staying on topic.

Oh and Mitts still justifying downsizing businesses. Lets all remember Thathusband was initially going to work for Baine before he jumped ship last week.

Archived