IGNORED

"Defrauded" by men and their too-sexy clothing

sriracha

I am so glad I am no longer a fundy.

It was a banner day for me yesterday; I am in a very stable, loving relationship with a very hot Air Force master sergeant, so I want for nothing, but every now and again my eyes wander. Is natural, no? I was at a crosswalk on my way to the county court building to serve jury duty and beside me is a guy in green tactical pants, shiny black combat type shoes, and a black zippy pullover thing, like they make at Mountain Hardware or Under Armor. In his hand he had a workshirt with patches on the shoulders - a prison guard.

The light changed and he walked ahead of me and I could NOT help but notice his perfect, perfect ass. Round, tight, high, but not too full, those two tantalizing globes twitched under those tactical pants like a pair of puppies in a cotton sack. I thought my tongue might unravel itself like a fruit roll up. With his broad, flat back and military haircut, he was all but perfect from behind. If God punishes us for committing sexual thought crimes, I am going straight to hell on the Handbasket Express train.

Later at lunch I saw two smartly-dressed attorneys in the window of the cafe I was leaving. One was standing up and I could not see anything because he was behind the sign but the other...oh the other one was sitting and was just as gorgeous as could be, with his perfectly pressed suit and tie with just enough of a pop of color to make his ensemble interesting. His watch glinted as he turned his wrist and I could see his shirt cuffs buttoned at his hands. Thankfully I didn't trip on the sidewalk; men in uniform and men dressed in business attire have always been my weakness.

Fundy women have never admitted to being "defrauded" by the appearance of men; but there's no way in hell I'd ever argue for covering these exquisite men up in fugly clothes - their beauty made my day as it was. It would be a shame and wouldn't work anyway.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am generally very buttoned up about such things, but the time my husband had to rent a suit for a formal wedding (he was best man) and came out of the store to show me what it would look like--I just about jumped him in the mall. And I was 7 months pregnant, very uncomfortable, and wrangling a toddler to boot. ROWR.

Mmm, I also have a weakness for business attire. Whenever we're doing presentations for a class, all the guys become 17 times hotter because they have to dress nice.

I dunno about everyone else, but I quite enjoy being defrauded.

I have a weakness for firemen. In fact my daughter recently had an educational visit to the local fire station. I ask if they needed any parental volunteers with the kids.... you know for child safety purposes of course.... :D

Let me tell you that when my husband was in the army I was always in the mood for him. His work overalls that looked very much like flight suits, oh my. And in his officer dress blues? I was a mess with all the drooling over him. He still looks damn good not matter what he wears but the stinker refuses to dress up in his dress blues before bed. :whistle:

I don't get it either as most humans like to look at a good looking person. My husband has admired beautiful women and I never felt that he was going to cheat on me or rape her. I have admired a hot sexy man or two myself and my husband is just fine with it. It is like these folks are stuck in jr. high mentality.

I have been crazy about uniforms ever since I was a kid. I mean, a little girl. I started to scream and 'omygod' if I saw something I liked : ) I'm also crazy about ninja. God bless hot men in sexy clothes. We need an eye candy too.

I'm to the point where I can freely admit without embarrassment that I have a HUGE thing for cops. Have for years.

I'm so lucky that I have a boyfriend who wears an AF flight suit every day; when it's cold and we meet for lunch he has to wear his leather bomber jacket and the jaunty navy blue wedge hat. He has these little wireframe glasses and it's all over for me. Mondays are dress blues day and there has been many a time he's had to fight me off so he could go to work...he has no idea. :lol:

Yes, from my perspective there really isn't anything a man could possibly wear to prevent me lusting after him; if he's hot he's hot and it doesn't truly matter what he's wearing - construction workers, businessmen, cops, firefighters, military, I love it all and none of that is physically revealing except by the purest unintended accident (hot). What he's wearing will chances are only make that outfit a hot thing in and of itself - loose tactical pants are nothing without a perfect rear end accidentally filling them out just right.

There just seems to be absolutely no point whatsoever in wanting women to dress in ugly sack clothes. Does that really work for men, does that really make them stop being lusty? As long as a hot woman is in a flour sack of a dress then she's no longer attractive and Mr. Happy will go back down and Jesus will love you again?

I drool over firemen too. There were 2 fireman/paramedics at my moms yesterday (she had a severe kidney infection and they sent her to the ER) and OMG they were so handsome, nice and caring. Almost every firefighter I know or have seen are good looking guys...

Policemen not so much. I grew up as a cops daughter, guess that spoiled it for me.

I love seeing a guy in jeans and a flannel shirt doing work. I like butts. It's the way their wallet makes the fade point in their jeans.

I just like to look at guys period. Football players after the game in their traveling clothes, well cut suits, and powerful bodies.

Oh my. OH MY!!!!

I am so glad I am no longer a fundy.

It was a banner day for me yesterday; I am in a very stable, loving relationship with a very hot Air Force master sergeant, so I want for nothing, but every now and again my eyes wander. Is natural, no? I was at a crosswalk on my way to the county court building to serve jury duty and beside me is a guy in green tactical pants, shiny black combat type shoes, and a black zippy pullover thing, like they make at Mountain Hardware or Under Armor. In his hand he had a workshirt with patches on the shoulders - a prison guard.

The light changed and he walked ahead of me and I could NOT help but notice his perfect, perfect ass. Round, tight, high, but not too full, those two tantalizing globes twitched under those tactical pants like a pair of puppies in a cotton sack. I thought my tongue might unravel itself like a fruit roll up. With his broad, flat back and military haircut, he was all but perfect from behind. If God punishes us for committing sexual thought crimes, I am going straight to hell on the Handbasket Express train.

Later at lunch I saw two smartly-dressed attorneys in the window of the cafe I was leaving. One was standing up and I could not see anything because he was behind the sign but the other...oh the other one was sitting and was just as gorgeous as could be, with his perfectly pressed suit and tie with just enough of a pop of color to make his ensemble interesting. His watch glinted as he turned his wrist and I could see his shirt cuffs buttoned at his hands. Thankfully I didn't trip on the sidewalk; men in uniform and men dressed in business attire have always been my weakness.

Fundy women have never admitted to being "defrauded" by the appearance of men; but there's no way in hell I'd ever argue for covering these exquisite men up in fugly clothes - their beauty made my day as it was. It would be a shame and wouldn't work anyway.

Guys in flight suits. . . thud. (I know there's a "thud" Smiley. I need to go find it.)

I drool over firemen too. There were 2 fireman/paramedics at my moms yesterday (she had a severe kidney infection and they sent her to the ER) and OMG they were so handsome, nice and caring. Almost every firefighter I know or have seen are good looking guys...

Policemen not so much. I grew up as a cops daughter, guess that spoiled it for me.

I love seeing a guy in jeans and a flannel shirt doing work. I like butts. It's the way their wallet makes the fade point in their jeans.

I just like to look at guys period. Football players after the game in their traveling clothes, well cut suits, and powerful bodies.

Oh my. OH MY!!!!

Oh if my husband wore jeans and a flannel shirt more..... :D

I absolutely 100% watched Lost because of the story. Yep. Nothing to do with Desmond and his blue shirt of sexiness. Or that crush I had on Matt Fox way back when he was on Party of Five, or the fact that Sawyer walked around shirtless all the time. Nope, nothing to do with that at all :whistle:

I absolutely 100% watched Lost because of the story. Yep. Nothing to do with Desmond and his blue shirt of sexiness. Or that crush I had on Matt Fox way back when he was on Party of Five, or the fact that Sawyer walked around shirtless all the time. Nope, nothing to do with that at all :whistle:

Sweet baby Jesus. I would drop everything to go be lost on a desert island with Josh Holloway. Pure southern hotness right there.

I just watched for Daniel Dae Kim and he and the guy who plays John Locke are the only reason I watch Hawaii 5-0.

I was at the City Clerk's office yesterday and watched the most gorgeous gay couple get married. I briefly wept for woman-kind, but then I just sat back and enjoyed. Good looking men need not be scantily clad to defraud me.

4r6zbd.jpg

Just because of the eye candy.

Thank you!!

I am a butt girl...but I love pretty much all a man's parts...no, scanty clothes aren't even necessary, sometimes being fully clothed is somehow more "defrauding."

Anyone else here besides me a Mike Rowe fan?

mike-rowe.jpg?d=600

Ugh Hans Gruber, I loved you so. Did you have to pick out the building where John McClane's wife worked?

Oh and I love me some Mike Rowe. Love his jeans commercials.

Anyone else here besides me a Mike Rowe fan?

mike-rowe.jpg?d=600

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Pick me, pick me! *Insert "dirty job" joke here*

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Pick me, pick me! *Insert "dirty job" joke here*

He is a very handsome man to be sure, but sadly he looks just like my dad did in his younger years and has the same voice as my dad. My dad was an ass and Mike Rowe isn't.

h2HqggeP8n0

Archived