IGNORED

"Defrauded" by men and their too-sexy clothing

sriracha

I just got defrauded from viewing the eebil movie "Thank You for Smoking". Nick Naylor never ceased to make me NOT scream "Nike".

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Rickman, Colin Firth, and Liam Neeson in one thread is nearly too much for me. May I also contribute....

Gary then:

garyoldman.jpg

And now:

Gary-Oldman-001.jpg

large_image-1.jpg

Yes, he's almost as old as my father. Don't judge me.

And one more defrauding fellow for good measure:

1312752663-97.jpg

Omg, a couple years ago I was driving to work past a park (as was my usual route) and the ENTIRE fire department was there, running around the jogging path. They weren't even dressed that well...just navy shorts and t-shirts with a little fire dept logo. But oh my gosh, that was the best morning ever...

I've always have a thing for men in uniform or in business suits - but not (US) cop uniforms, interestingly. Military, other countries' cops, etc - yep, all good! The shirtless calendars don't work for me, though, because they're too naked in there (I know, weird). I really like the whole buttoned up and pressed and spit-shined thing.

ETA: I used to love Colin Firth, too, but lately he just looks old to me. *sad*

I used to love Colin Firth, too, but lately he just looks old to me. *sad*
More for me!

CELEBRITIES_jason_batemanV.jpg

Paul-Rudd1.jpg

Hmmm I'm only 26. Just struck me that I have a major thing for older men, haha.

Hmmm I'm only 26. Just struck me that I have a major thing for older men, haha.

It's ok, I'm younger than you and all my favourite male stars are over fifty, and my partner is quite a bit older too! Nothing quite like a silver fox ;-)

For Sola and msanniebgood- and the rest of us who like firemen:

oh30i8.jpg

Are you trying to raise my bp? :D Phew, did it get hot in here all of a sudden?

We need a drooling smiley.

I got seriously defrauded by seeing Sam Rockwell in a prolonged makeout session at the end of the movie Choke.

moon_sam_rockwell1.jpg

^ Ooops! Chortle!

My partner's young nephew once pointed out that my partner looks remarkably similar to David Tennant as Dr Who, right down to the messy brown hair and thick black-framed specs. Now David Tennant defrauds me.

delglasses.jpg

But also, because I'm a nerdy girl, I am totally defrauded by Kevin McCloud from "Grand Designs". Dear Lord. I don't usually go for older men, but he gets all worked up over good design, speaks French and Italian fluently, oozes intelligence from every pore and looks lovely. Oh God - now he's on TV! Just as well my partner likes his shows so he's happy to indulge me...

mccloud21850530b.jpg

I do love a clever man... Just as well I've got a saucy one at home. I've just got to figure out how to get him to wear a suit more often. :romance-inlove:

Archived