IGNORED

"Defrauded" by men and their too-sexy clothing

sriracha

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a very handsome man to be sure, but sadly he looks just like my dad did in his younger years and has the same voice as my dad. My dad was an ass and Mike Rowe isn't.

That would be a deal-breaker. Fortunately for me, my butthole dad resembles Ron "Tater Salad" White :?

My son has gotten into watching freerunning and parkour videos on the internet, and WHOA. Some of those guys are, ahem, so effing defrauding. I never used to be one to drool over men's bodies, but...Yeah. :text-callme:

I'm around businessmen all the time and somehow the whole "suited" up thing is becoming more mundane than hot. Cute guy in well cut suit? Yeah, whatever, nice. I'm busy.

UNTIL....

The Ryder Cup came to town and I saw the EUROPEAN men in their suits for the opening night party...

Slim cut, knife sharp dark suits with patterned shirts and bold ties? Spiky hair and yummy almost sunburnt tans, and gleaming white teeth? AND THEIR ARMS. They were rather slim and broad shouldered with really, really, really, really, really muscled, ripped arms nearly bursting through their jackets....

Golfers. Seriously. I couldn't believe it, either.

But I still get a fluttery heart when I think about those tight pants and slim jackets and...

Swoon

Oh yes, men in military uniform - sign me up! (Oh wait, I already am, awesome! Not only do I get to be defrauded by good looking men, including my own, but I get to be unfeminine and exercise authority). I like dress uniforms, fatigues, sweaty PTs... and I have been known to make passes at men wearing glasses.

And I agree, that if men realized how much women are thinking about defrauding men, they would be a little surprised.

When I was a kid, I was around my great uncle a lot and he used to love to watch golf on tv. I couldn't ever figure out why, it was boring and nothing but a bunch of old fat guys.

Not so circa 2011. My boyfriend likes to watch golf but I wouldn't admit that I enjoy watching it with him from time to time because now it's all hot young guys in darling goofy clothes.

I'm usually not into older men, but I saw the newest Sherlock Holmes movie and got a little excited by the back view of Robert Downey Jr in that union suit!

I also have to say that puberty has been very kind to the entire cast of the Harry Potter movies. Who would have ever thought dorky Danial Radcliffe would turn out like that?

If we're going for themes, I'll admit that I really enjoy soccer players.

GalaxyGirl, if you're in to Darren Criss you NEED to see the Harry Potter musicals. Starring Darren AND he wrote all the music himself. [has a thing for geeky men].

I'm usually not into older men, but I saw the newest Sherlock Holmes movie and got a little excited by the back view of Robert Downey Jr in that union suit!

Oh, RDJ is super fiiine

23uvo90.gif

GalaxyGirl, if you're in to Darren Criss you NEED to see the Harry Potter musicals. Starring Darren AND he wrote all the music himself. [has a thing for geeky men].

Been there, done that :) Boy is so ridiculously multi-talented. I've shed many proud mama tears the last few days on Tumblr over his Broadway debut.

My celeb crush (and by celeb crush I mean I can't repress the lust-induced SQUEE that bubbles up in my throat when I see him) right now is Chris Evans. And to think I haven't gotten to see Captain America yet. Le Sigh. He's the same age as my boyfriend. I love this shirt on him. Dear Lord he has the prettiest face.

1207691-chris_evans400a3201_super.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

jamie_bamber_97@.jpg

Jamie Bamber in Battlestar Galactica always looked really good in his uniform, and out of it. Oh God, how I wish that towel had fallen.

I dunno about everyone else, but I quite enjoy being defrauded.

Yes! One of life's small pleasures is being "defrauded," lmao. There is nothing better than that feeling of "mmmmm mamalike!" as I call it when my boyfriend looks extra sexy. Specifically, as others have mentioned, when he's all spruced up. Funny how they get all dressed up and we immediately wanna undress them, eh? :D

Edit: OMG

Colin%252BFirth%252B2010%252BNew%252BYork%252BFilm%252BCritics%252BCircle.jpg

Man, I would SO jump his bones. It's probably best that I never be in the same room as Colin Firth. Must be my sinful nature passed down from Eve :lol:

Yes! One of life's small pleasures is being "defrauded," lmao. There is nothing better than that feeling of "mmmmm mamalike!" as I call it when my boyfriend looks extra sexy. Specifically, as others have mentioned, when he's all spruced up. Funny how they get all dressed up and we immediately wanna undress them, eh? :D

Edit: OMG

Colin%252BFirth%252B2010%252BNew%252BYork%252BFilm%252BCritics%252BCircle.jpg

Man, I would SO jump his bones. It's probably best that I never be in the same room as Colin Firth. Must be my sinful nature passed down from Eve :lol:

OMG, I just got up this morning (no I'm not a lazy so and so, I've had damn toothache all night) and the hotness of that man is almost too much to take. Almost...

Now, where is my husband :D

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Pick me, pick me! *Insert "dirty job" joke here*

I have no idea who this man is, but I sure as hell wouldn't kick him out of bed :twisted:

Does anyone else here like the Carslon twins? I don't know how to embed images so just do a Google images search. They're my favorite but maybe too "pretty boy" for the rest of you.

OMG, I just got up this morning (no I'm not a lazy so and so, I've had damn toothache all night) and the hotness of that man is almost too much to take. Almost...

Now, where is my husband :D

OMG... soooo hot... this is the best thread I've seen on here in ages.

KEEP THEM COMING LADIES!!!

Does anyone else here like the Carslon twins? I don't know how to embed images so just do a Google images search. They're my favorite but maybe too "pretty boy" for the rest of you.

If you google image them, make sure safesearch is on if you're at work!

For Sola and msanniebgood- and the rest of us who like firemen:

oh30i8.jpg

the only thing missing from that pic is this red-headed fire fighter I know. She looks amazingly hot in her turnouts.

the only thing missing from that pic is this red-headed fire fighter I know. She looks amazingly hot in her turnouts.

iz ded

Colin Firth SQUEEE!!!!

I love this thread. When I was in 6th - 8th grade MacGyver was my favorite show ever. I thought Richard Dean Anderson was just the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Ralph Fiennes was my very first internet search ever. For very good reason.

22787118-22787120-large.jpg

Liam Neeson reminds me of a college professor...that I wanna f***

20090601neeson08.jpg

I'm going to hell.

christian-bale-is-bruce-wayne-batman-in-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Archived