IGNORED

Dough Phililps At A TEA Party

debrand

QO95zmotEaw

This is from 2009. I haven't listened to the entire speech because my kids are rebelling against hearing it. Tell me what you guys think

He discusses how the federal government is not our nanny, mother, doctor or the high priest of new religion. He is angry that we subsidize abortion and the UN.

Of course, because he is in Texas he has to wear a cowboy hat. His love of dressing up must be giving him a hard on.

Doug Philips, "If you want our guns, our constitutional freedoms...(Yells) COME AND TAKE IT!"

When I clicked on the thread I thought, please let it be photos of him at a party drinking tea from fancy teacups and eating cucumber sandwiches, and not the political Tea Party. Oh well.

When I clicked on the thread I thought, please let it be photos of him at a party drinking tea from fancy teacups and eating cucumber sandwiches, and not the political Tea Party. Oh well.

No. But we get to see him in a cowboy hat. He must be feeling manly because that hat is nearly as big as his head.

QO95zmotEaw

This is from 2009. I haven't listened to the entire speech because my kids are rebelling against hearing it. Tell me what you guys think

He discusses how the federal government is not our nanny, mother, doctor or the high priest of new religion. He is angry that we subsidize abortion and the UN.

Of course, because he is in Texas he has to wear a cowboy hat. His love of dressing up must be giving him a hard on.

Doug Philips, "If you want our guns, our constitutional freedoms...(Yells) COME AND TAKE IT!"

Debrand, when you say Dough Phillips, are you referring to his constant quest for more money, or are you just making assumptions about Dougie's physique? :D JK--not trying to be the spelling police, I just thought it was hilarious. And perfect. Please don't change it!

No. But we get to see him in a cowboy hat. He must be feeling manly because that hat is nearly as big as his head.

He looks very manly indeed!

Debrand, when you say Dough Phillips, are you referring to his constant quest for more money, or are you just making assumptions about Dougie's physique? :D JK--not trying to be the spelling police, I just thought it was hilarious. And perfect. Please don't change it!

:doh: No, I won't change it because you are correct. That is funny. :lol:

I was also getting excited to see pics of him in a butterfly garden with his pinky raised as he sipped from a porcelain teacup.

I know just the china pattern too:

6644530843_eec052d057_m.jpg

I think we've just come up with the theme for the next VF father-daughter retreat! Get on it, interns!

Archived