IGNORED

8 GOP Primary moments that would make Jesus weep

clarinetpower

Fascinating article. One of the (many) things I don't understand about American politics is how these people made it into any kind of powerful position in the first place? Who the hell votes for them? Don't answer that, I don't want to be depressed.

I have wondered who the hell votes for them for years. Like you, really I don't want to know, but I'm guessing idiots.

Brainless idiots. People who either a) don't want to think so let the talking heads think for them or b)idiots who are so brainwashed they follow their corporate handlers in everything.

There is a reason fundies don't want their kids to go to university. The kids will learn to think for themselves. And, horror of horrors, start voting democrat!

Brainless idiots. People who either a) don't want to think so let the talking heads think for them or b)idiots who are so brainwashed they follow their corporate handlers in everything.

There is a reason fundies don't want their kids to go to university. The kids will learn to think for themselves. And, horror of horrors, start voting democrat!

Most of us have fears but we are able to sort through our irrational fears from our rational ones. The Republicans encourages people to be afraid.I think that is part of their success.

There are also an entire group of evangelicals and fundies who don't care if a politican actually shows the type of charity Jesus encouraged. They want a politican who can speak about their faith but who will make them feel protected and superior to others.

Archived