IGNORED

Rick Santorum and his Google 'problem'

Witsec7

From his daughters perspective.

She is aware of her father's so-called "Google problem," part of a campaign by columnist Dan Savage to redefine the candidate's last name after he compared same-sex relationships to bigamy, polygamy and incest. "Savage and his perverted sense of humor is the reason why my children cannot Google their father's name," Rick Santorum wrote in a letter to supporters earlier this year.

"That just makes me sad. It's disappointing that people can be that mean," she said. "That's really the first thing that comes to mind, it's hurtful. But it's okay, we just try and focus."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/0 ... f=politics

Funny that the man who publicly attacks consenting adults for pursuing relationships with other consenting adults cries victim in this situation.

If Santorum had it HIS way, children would be ripped from their perfectly good lesbian/gay parents. He seeks to harm other people in the name of his own extreme "moral" compass. If he can't take a joke that he deserves for being such a dickwad, then he won't be able to handle being POTUS. It takes a thicker skin than that.

after reading that it really makes the duggers look bad. well they allready do but now they look far worse. but knowing them they don't really know or understand what a ahole he is.

This man is a tool and got what he deserved. Keep Spreading Santorum folks!

I kind of agree that it was mean of Dan Savage to start the whole spreading santorum google thing. :(

I mean, think about it from the frothy mixture of fecal matter and lube that is sometimes a byproduct of anal sex's perspective. If that was you, would you want to be compared to a bigoted politician like that?

I kind of agree that it was mean of Dan Savage to start the whole spreading santorum google thing. :(

I mean, think about it from the frothy mixture of fecal matter and lube that is sometimes a byproduct of anal sex's perspective. If that was you, would you want to be compared to a bigoted politician like that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That rocked like Grandma's favorite chair!

I'm going to keep spreading Santorum!

I was about to say that it wasn't the top hit anymore, but I think I was on google.co.uk - it was around #6 or so there. On 'com it's top though there's a clump of news stories above it.

How do we keep that page up top? Clicking on it?

Archived