IGNORED

I'm worried about Uriah

Seven Severn

Uriah has been parked and untouched since September and by the looks of the Maxwell schedule he has another couple of months of doing nothing before their next weekend gig, if they bother to take Uriah for all of a single weekend 'family' conference. I definitely noticed the different wording for the first date of the year...they're speaking AT a conference, which more than likely means they are not toting their own wares so Uriah won't be needed for storage.

I'm thinking Uriah should get used to being a waste of space as the Maxwell's adjust to life without being able to sell themselves and their crap as they once did.

Uriah was impregnated. Why else would her transmission have "fallen out" last road trip. She's on bed rest awaiting her blessed event. Stevie is confined to the prayer closet trying to figure a "positive spin" for her night of passion....

Uriah was impregnated. Why else would her transmission have "fallen out" last road trip. She's on bed rest awaiting her blessed event. Stevie is confined to the prayer closet trying to figure a "positive spin" for her night of passion....

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

All he has to do is read the bible to find out that polygyny is biblical and he can make an honest "woman" out of her.

Any other snark/satirical tweeters I should follow?

fakemduggar (her hatred of jill always makes me lol)

josieduggarrr (bad grammar but often funny)

I think there's a fake Josh and fake Jim Bob as well.

Archived