IGNORED

Michael Pearl's Corn Fest Fun

TeCha

Michael Pearl got pleasure from traumatizing kids who "looked horrified" to watch their parents "taking bites out of each other" and getting "slick with who knows what" at a NGJ event. He's not sure but he heard that some of the parents went home from the event and hung apples from the ceilings of their bedrooms, starting a revival of marital passion. It was "smacky face French style" slobbering. There are pictures to gross you out in case your imagination isn't titillated enough by his words.

Poor kids, I can't imagine being forced to watch this version of MP's sexualized nonsense.

nogreaterjoy.org/articles/corn-fest-fun/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid to look.... I'll take everybody else's word for it and point out that modesty includes avoiding lascivious behavior in public.

ohhh the dentures one almost made me throw up.

Were those dentures or real in-bred teeth? I feel sik and afraid from that photo and am terrified I hear banjos. :?

According to Pearl, they prepared delicious deserts on the spot.

Mmmm, sand and cactus!

Those look like real teeth to me, she just has a lot of gum.

According to Pearl, they prepared delicious deserts on the spot.

Mmmm, sand and cactus!

Those look like real teeth to me, she just has a lot of gum.

She?!? I was talking about the man who had enough space between each tooth for another 2 teeth. He also looked like an understudy for the Hatfields and McCoys.

Oh, I was looking at the wrong person. I just saw her gums sticking out and assumed that was the snark factor. lol I only looked for a second cuz it's pretty gross.

Of course my parents have been known to do keg stands at family parties, which is gross in its own way considering they are almost sixty.

The one I'm talking about is the 12th pic in. I would tinypic it but can't bring myself to do it. I am shuddering at the thought of that face*.

*I am going to be thrown into the deepest and darkest part of hell for being so unkind to a person who can not help it. I deserve it. :(

Horrifying. Just horrifying.

If it was only the pictures and the title, I would have assumed it was some sort of pagan love ritual before making the human sacrafice ala The Wicker Man.

Horrifying. Just horrifying.

If it was only the pictures and the title, I would have assumed it was some sort of pagan love ritual before making the human sacrafice ala The Wicker Man.

Totally. :shock: :(

I am so repulsed by this. It's like he wants to afflict kids with some nasty primal scene sort of trauma. Not that seeing parents kiss will scar a kid for life...but what's gross is how much pleasure MP seems to take in it.

"Wow! Did we have fun—family fun, the best kind. Our first Annual Cane Creek Corn Fest. Everyone loved it, especially the kids. I wish you could have been there and watched the kids watch their parents try to eat an apple hanging from a string. It was smacky face French style. Kids that suspected their parents might sometimes kiss or get intimate had their scariest suspicions confirmed when Mama and Daddy met under the swinging apple.

[...]

One couple with kids ranging from middle teens to toddlers kept failing to trap the apple, so after a minuet of face-bumping, he slung the apple out of the way, grabbed her in an aggressive embrace and went after her instead of the apple, planting a big one on her. Their kids looked horrified and amazed."

It was smacky face French style. Kids that suspected their parents might sometimes kiss or get intimate had their scariest suspicions confirmed when Mama and Daddy met under the swinging apple.

[...]

One couple with kids ranging from middle teens to toddlers kept failing to trap the apple, so after a minuet of face-bumping, he slung the apple out of the way, grabbed her in an aggressive embrace and went after her instead of the apple, planting a big one on her. Their kids looked horrified and amazed."

I would call CPS. No shit. What ELSE can he or they do? :o I would also dig up the garden and the crawling area underneath the house.

ohhh the dentures one almost made me throw up.

I have never seen these disgusting people before. I expected a 40yo perv, like the one from Lovely Bones, I was not ready for 2 perverted mummies.

should it not be called horn fest?

He would LOVE you to think of him that way. He cannot fool me. He cannot get the dead pig to jump over the fence anymore, so he's compensating. To me, he just leet the whole world know: Hey everyone! I cannot get it up anymore!

He would LOVE you to think of him that way. He cannot fool me. He cannot get the dead pig to jump over the fence anymore, so he's compensating. To me, he just leet the whole world know: Hey everyone! I cannot get it up anymore!

This. I don't mind people showing affection for their spouse. What bothers me is Pearl's obvious relish in the discomfort of the onlookers.

Everyone that I know with dentures would not want a photo taken without them. They would die if that photo was placed on the web.

The couples look like aging swingers.

7th picture in. Shoshanna looks like she's posing for the camera, suggesting some deep throat action.

This is the daughter Michael Pearl bragged about doing some sort of sex dance to her husband at her wedding reception in front of surprised guests before they rode off bareback supposedly to finish things off in a private venue. Must find that article and quote it.

I have managed to check out the other pics too. (1st timer on that site) I've only seen perverted animals there. Is this their so called modesty? This is a disgrace, this is offensive to others, this is tasteless, repulsive, disgusting. Nice job, impotent inbreeders.

Strangely enough,I doubt that hanging an apple from the ceiling in our bedroom would get my hubby an I going :lol:

To these old Tata's eating an apple french style IS sex already. too lazy to find the puking smiley.

Archived