IGNORED

There will be sightings!

GenerationCedarchip

I'm headed home for Christmas and I already promised my family that I'd go to church with them so I'll have to report back on what's going on at the fundie-farm since it's been a while since I was there. I have one cousin who knows of my fundie watching habit since making a break for what I consider a better church, and she has been dropping hints to me that there will be visiting royalty this Christmas. I'll let you know what I see!

I grew up in one of the very conservative Presby denominations, so it's fundie reformed rather than ATI-fundie here.

I already know my aunt will be wearing an ankle length green corduroy frumper with candy canes on it. My folks sent me a photo along with a reminder to "dress discreetly" so the elders don't say anything.

I grew up in one of the very conservative Presby denominations, so it's fundie reformed rather than ATI-fundie here.

I already know my aunt will be wearing an ankle length green corduroy frumper with candy canes on it. My folks sent me a photo along with a reminder to "dress discreetly" so the elders don't say anything.

Pics! Pics!

Good luck! I had a random fundie sighting yesterday at Wal-Mart. Mom with head covering and creepy checked frumper, normally dressed dad and two sons. It snowed yesterday and was cold/wet for awhile. I can't imagine wearing a frumper in the snow. Ugh.

Because nothing is more discreet than a grown woman dressed as a toddler. :)

edited for a riffle

I already know my aunt will be wearing an ankle length green corduroy frumper with candy canes on it.

Because nothing says "I love Jesus" better than candy canes. ;)

Because nothing says "I love Jesus" better than candy canes. ;)

Yeah... I'm sensing an awesome ugly Christmas sweater would be an appropriate accessory.

Archived