IGNORED

Christian Domestic Discipline (Wife Spanking)

MandyLaLa

Has anyone heard of this? There are a few blogs out there mostly by the wives talking about their experience with CDD, why they get spanked, what they get spanked with, rules etc...

In the blogs I've read (Not a lot are still viewable) the creepiest and most depressing undertone, is how much of a cycle of abuse this is. The wife is happy goes about life, does something she knows she's going to get spanked for, spends time worrying about upcoming punishment, gets punished and is happy and in love with her partner again.

christiandomesticdisciplineDOTcom/

salonDOTcom/2007/08/22/christian_discipline/

Blogs:

I felt much better by the time he was done…well, emotionally speaking. As for my bottom and upper thighs, they were quite warm, red and tender by the time he was done.

He held me afterward, rubbing my back and telling me how much he loves me. Before long we moved onto other activities. He put my mouth to work first, while he rubbed my tender bottom. He says that I always suck him so much better after a thorough spanking.

hmichaelandgrace-enjoyingthejourney.blogspotDOTcom

ddspankedarmywife.blogspotDOTcom

We've discussed this a few times and I think the general consensus is that it's kink, and that the wives are willing participants.

I think it is certainly a sexual power thing for a lot of them and for a lot of women too - they probably enjoy it just as much and are willing participants. But for others it 'legalises' domestic violence and there would be women out there who submit to these 'spankings' in the name of Christianity. Beating your wife or spouse under the guise of God is fucked up beyond words.

I have no issue with consensual BDSM, but it sounds awfully similar to the ritualized corporal punishment that fundie families tend to inflict on their children.

I have no issue with consensual BDSM, but it sounds awfully similar to the ritualized corporal punishment that fundie families tend to inflict on their children.

Sounds more like 'Christian' BDSM to me. Because BDSM is against the Bible or something, but tack Jesus onto it, it's okay!

I'm sure Jesus would love this sort of thing going on in his name, consensual or abusive.

I think the couples who get into it probably are kinky but can't reconcile their desires with the missionary-position, procreative-only, lay-back-and-think-of-Jesus sex they probably consider to be acceptable. To smooth things over, they find a justification for why kinky sex is a-okay with God.

If it is tied to religion, then it isn't kinky, it is a blessing or some other crap. These people are wound so tight they can't just be kinky, they have to call it something else and have the lord bless it.

What goes on between two consenting adults in the bedroom (or kitchen or living room...) is between them.

If only it WERE between them...unfortunately, some people feel the need to post about what they do in their bedroom.

Sounds hawt.

Of course, I'd switch the genders around... and I'm not married... ;)

This is pretty much the first thing I thought too!

If I were Jesus I'd come to them in a dream and be like "Hey now, you two are married. Ain't no sinning going on here- leave my name out of it!"

It's definitely kink, with people either using religion to make it seem OK because they feel guilty otherwise, or using the religion/submission angle to get an otherwise reluctant partner to go along with it. Whenever it's mentioned online ,there are usually people showing up to defend it or claim it's not kink, but I think most people see through that.

I know people involved in BDSM and involved in CDD (domestic discipline) and the two are not mutually exclusive. There is a lot of crossover, including "Christian DD" groups on BDSM and fetish sites and people who claim a CDD lifestlye but add in a lot more fetish and kink stuff than just discipline spankings.

I don't have an issue with kink, power exchange, whatever, but it makes me uncomfortable that people may use religion to convince a partner to go along with it or keep it up when they are not 100% willing. I also think the religious angle can change the dynamic to the point where the man can use it to justify abuse, because there's a big difference between a negotiated BDSM dynamic and using religion to force the roles.

Sounds hawt.

Of course, I'd switch the genders around... and I'm not married... ;)

Get your heels on and kick God's broad daylight out of them, chica! :lol: :dance:

5, Discipline:

In CDD, the husband has authority to discipline the wife. The wife does not have authority to discipline her husband. See Gen. 3:16

Pop-six-squish-uh-uh-Cicero-Lipschitz... How about a cell block tango in the honor of these CDD practicing husbands? :D

I don't have an issue with kink, power exchange, whatever, but it makes me uncomfortable that people may use religion to convince a partner to go along with it or keep it up when they are not 100% willing. I also think the religious angle can change the dynamic to the point where the man can use it to justify abuse, because there's a big difference between a negotiated BDSM dynamic and using religion to force the roles.

While I understand this, I think it's possible for people to abuse anything. A non-Christian (or non-CDD) person who was into the kink could manipulate a partner into BDSM by just playing on relationship issues (if you don't do this, I'll leave you) and that would be just as bad as using religion to do the same thing. I can't condemn CDD just because someone might abuse it, especially when someone could use the same justification to condemn regular BDSM relationships.

Has anyone heard of this? There are a few blogs out there mostly by the wives talking about their experience with CDD, why they get spanked, what they get spanked with, rules etc...

In the blogs I've read (Not a lot are still viewable) the creepiest and most depressing undertone, is how much of a cycle of abuse this is. The wife is happy goes about life, does something she knows she's going to get spanked for, spends time worrying about upcoming punishment, gets punished and is happy and in love with her partner again.

christiandomesticdisciplineDOTcom/

salonDOTcom/2007/08/22/christian_discipline/

Blogs:

hmichaelandgrace-enjoyingthejourney.blogspotDOTcom

ddspankedarmywife.blogspotDOTcom

According to the links you provided, this isn't a fundie thing, but for all religious persuasions. It's just a twist on domination. The first clue is when the blogger says, "He says that I always suck him so much better after a thorough spanking." Uh.....fundies would think it sinful to write something like that for others to see.

Oh, I've got 3/4 of a CDD novel written; I am totally going to make money from the fundies. All the sex is married sex! Mine begins with a SAHD getting betrothed, married, and realizing she REALLY likes to submit.

Don't worry, there is a VIP booth in hell for me already.

Oh, I've got 3/4 of a CDD novel written; I am totally going to make money from the fundies. All the sex is married sex! Mine begins with a SAHD getting betrothed, married, and realizing she REALLY likes to submit.

Don't worry, there is a VIP booth in hell for me already.

Will there be swag at the booth? :lol:

5, Discipline:

In CDD, the husband has authority to discipline the wife. The wife does not have authority to discipline her husband. See Gen. 3:16

Pop-six-squish-uh-uh-Cicero-Lipschitz... How about a cell block tango in the honor of these CDD practicing husbands? :D

See, this is what bothers me about CDD. People can do whatever kinky sex play turns them on in the bedroom (or wherever) if they're both consenting, but this 'godly authority' thing with the husband being told to treat his wife like a child, with authority to punish her like a child and everything, not to MENTION the inequal power exchange, that just seems off, not just self-deceiving kink. The husband thinks he has a 'right and a duty' to do something that the wife can't do to him.

Will there be swag at the booth? :lol:

Of course there will be. Oscar Wilde will be pouring the champers, and Bette Davis will be lighting cigarettes for us! Plush red velvet banquettes, dahling!

Archived