IGNORED

Take a seat Johnny Depp! Dougie's the new Willy Wonka

justlurking

Looks like Dougie's handing out golden tickets to his events: visionforum.com/news/onlineemail/vision-forum/2011/12/20_golden_ticket/

Wouldn't you like to be one of the lucky winners who will get the opportunity to go inside his factory and see his oompah loompahs interns perform some of those quaint songs and dances they've learned from the GREATEST. ENTERTAINER. EVER.--->Charlie Zham?

Dear Lord, grant me the strength to refrain from making jokes about the interns licking Dougie's lolly pop (gag/shudder)

Amen

Dear Lord, grant me the strength to refrain from making jokes about the interns licking Dougie's lolly pop (gag/shudder)

Amen

I'll do it...

I wonder if the interns get free licks of Dougie's lollipop? Or do they just get to play with his nut bars.

I just laughed so hard I scared my dog, you guys are killing me! You know Dougie has been dying to bust out his purple velvet suit.

Just tell me someone will scream this at Doug: "You're a crook. You're a cheat and a swindler! That's what you are! How could you do something like this, build up a little intern's hopes and then smash all his dreams to pieces? You're an inhuman monster!"

I'm surprised...I assumed that one of the first jokes would involve fudge and/or fudge packing.

He can handle only two at a time in his chocolate river.

I hear the Von Trapps are bringing Augustus Gloop to the Reformation of Food and Family Conference. I just hope there won't be any drama.

I hear the Von Trapps are bringing Augustus Gloop to the Reformation of Food and Family Conference. I just hope there won't be any drama.

There shouldn't be as long as he stays away from Dougie Wonka's massive pipe.

"Oompa, Loompa, doopity Doug..."

Archived