IGNORED

A dropped Botkin hint??

Marian the Librarian

David Botkin lists "Seventh Generation for the Wee Generation" (organically groovy baby products) as an activity and interest on his Facebook page.

Just sayin.'

I googled Seventh Generation (seventhgeneration.com) and it seems very eco friendly and crunchy. Are the Botkins that way inclined?

David Botkin lists "Seventh Generation for the Wee Generation" (organically groovy baby products) as an activity and interest on his Facebook page.

Just sayin.'

Hmm... Wonder what Anna Sophia and Elizabeth have been up to... ? :)

Interesting! Even more interesting is the statement on his wall on Oct. 16th from a FB friend that said this:

"happy, happy day ♥ the announcement made it that much more glorious.

:]

my most heart felt congrats."

Sounds to me that David and Nadia are most likely expecting. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't announce anything until the baby is born. That family loves to suck the joy out of everything.

Interesting! Even more interesting is the statement on his wall on Oct. 16th from a FB friend that said this:

"happy, happy day ♥ the announcement made it that much more glorious.

:]

my most heart felt congrats."

Sounds to me that David and Nadia are most likely expecting. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't announce anything until the baby is born. That family loves to suck the joy out of everything.

Interesting - the only things I can see on his FB wall are friends activities - no other news. The mysteries of Facebook...

Archived