IGNORED

Duggar stalkers - some pics for you (Updated with more pics)

snickerz

Pics from their trip to NY with the Bontrager family (scroll down to the NY posts): http://wwwDOTbontragersingers.blogspot.com/

Picasa album with tons of pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/106632063052826142154/FamilyFriends201103#

EDIT: Use this link instead: https://picasaweb.google.com/duggarfami ... iends2011#

EDIT: Main picassa page with lots of other albums: http://picasaweb.google.com/duggarfamily

Some interesting pics there... they were at Chick-fil-a headquarters at some time

Jill looks downright normal in one or two of those. Layered t's, pants (for work but still!), shorter skirts than before - even shorter than the other girls!

I love Joy's outfit with the zebra and pink.

Anyone else noticed that in the entire album there's only ONE picture with Jordyn in apart from the whole-family shots? And even in that one photo she's out of focus. All the other children are in multiple photos, either by themselves or with one-three or so siblings. Jordyn really does seem to be the forgotten Duggar (at least to her own family...)

Some thoughts...

Michelle needs to lay off the tanning lotion. I used to think Jessa was the beauty of the family, but since getting her braces off, I think Jill is the real beauty. James is the cutest of the howler monkeys. The sun is really setting on Smuggar's hairline, isn't it?

I'm seeing some pretty heavy make-up on Jessa and Jinger. I agree that poor little Jordyn is the forgotten Duggar. Josiah, bless his poor little heart, not only has total gay-face but the mannerisms to go with it. JimBoob's dum-dum expression never changes, does it?

Also, a question for those that may know - is soundman Jim Goodwin a fundie as well? He seems to be the family favorite of the crew, and if I recall correctly, when his daughters were on the show they were dressed rather plainly.

My personal favourite is Jana attempting to solve the rubik's cube. (As if).

Jinger is getting closer to joining the Jersey Shore (in terms of skin colour).

I thought Jill's outfit was nice crossing the bridge in one photo.

OMG Josiah in this one says it all:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1066320630 ... 1420274082

One of the coffee urns (Is that the proper name for them? I can't remember) was labeled American Vanilla. Do fundies still live in the moment of Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast?

Poor Jordyn. They just leave her out. There are lots of photos of Josie and McKenzye, but they forgot about Jordyn. Is she the one that pooped on JimBob that one time? :lol:

The spiral perms look so outdated. The girls are really pretty, but I wish they would leave off the spiral perms. I wonder what they would look like with very straight hair? They are gorgeous either way, but it would be neat if one of them would do something different.

Guest Anonymous

She is freaking ORANGE.

She didn't know that they already remade "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". She was SO hoping to be cast as an Oompa-Loompa.

Sigh. They have that fake pigtails headband on Josie. I hate that headband with the strength of a thousand suns.

JHFC, are they REALLY that terrified that someone won't know she's a girl?? Is it really that important to impose "femininity" on an infant?

Sometimes I just want to really smack J'chelle upside the head.

That family sure has succeeded at stamping out even the tiniest trace of individuality.

I have 2 sisters. In the area of looks (facial features, expressions, etc) we could never deny that we are sisters. But we NEVER attempted to have the same hairstyles, sense of style, clothing preferences, etc, once we were old enough to make choices. (My mother did dress us alike when we were younger and I hated it with a passion).

Sigh. They have that fake pigtails headband on Josie. I hate that headband with the strength of a thousand suns.

JHFC, are they REALLY that terrified that someone won't know she's a girl?? Is it really that important to impose "femininity" on an infant?

Sometimes I just want to really smack J'chelle upside the head.

I can't stucking fand (as Lewis would say ;-)) those fake pigtails!! I want to put them on J'Chelle just so I can pull them off, preferably with the elastic snapping and hitting her in the face. But I'm not a violent person ;-)

That family sure has succeeded at stamping out even the tiniest trace of individuality.

I have 2 sisters. In the area of looks (facial features, expressions, etc) we could never deny that we are sisters. But we NEVER attempted to have the same hairstyles, sense of style, clothing preferences, etc, once we were old enough to make choices. (My mother did dress us alike when we were younger and I hated it with a passion).

I think Jana is really pretty, especially when her hair is straighter, or just done differently than her sisters.

People claim that my mom and I look exactly alike, but luckily she has bleached her hair since she was old enough to hold a bottle, and mine is darker than her's is naturally, and I would *never* dye my hair blond, for no other reason than this.

I looked at them before supper, and now they are not available. Apparently, we drove the counts up and he set them to private.

I was looking especially at the Focus on the Family pics--I have a friend that works there, and was trying to figure out if it was him in the photo with some of their staff. Shoot! Now I will never know...

I missed them!

I have noticed all the girls looking VERY orange these days. I wonder if fake tanning is gothard approved.

I would not put to much into that as Cousin Amy likes to make silly/grumpy/exaggerated faces in her photos.I think Joy adores her and just doing the same;Josh and Josiah do it some times to.

I saw the latest episodes while I was in the USA and was always wondering what Jinger and Jessa are doing with their face skin.. they look so unnatural and even fake. I don't understand why they do that. They are such pretty girls... somebody should tell them that LESS IS MORE!

Those girls were wearing pants! Well mostly snow pants but also saw Jill wearing her fireman gear in the house while making breakfast. Get down with your bad self Jill! Wear those pants! They're probably way less potential for defrauding wearing those anyway.

Joy was petting a dog in one picture, I wonder who's dog that was? She seems like the animal lover of the family. In another life where she was getting a decent education I'd say she should go into some kind of vetrinary/zoologist field.

I think they're wearing copious amounts of bronzer. Lately I've been wondering if Michelle has rosacea, and is using it to cover? It is amazing how they've managed to achieve the leathery skin look without a ton of sun exposure.

Archived